massage m4m verified

josephga
This topic is 4215 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Massage m4m verified

I decided to pop in and post this. As a provider massage m4m is offering a new service to those of us who advertise with them. The option to have our photos verified to cut down on fraud. I took part in this on Halloween morning. A verified masseur is one who provides at least one clear face pic and was willing to have a brief chat via video chat with a massage m4m rep to see if they currently match their photos. Here’s a link to my ad with the icon verified you can highlight it and it shows what I’m talking about.

http://www.massagem4m.com/ga/atlanta/13351/

email sent out to advertisers

Give your potential clients peace of mind! Get VERIFIED and show everyone that you look exactly like the photos in your ad. Getting verified is quick, easy and FREE!

All it takes is a few minutes to participate in a quick video chat session with a MassageM4M Staff Member. Once our staff member determines that you accurately represent the photos posted to your ad, you'll get a special VERIFIED icon in your listing.

To get VERIFIED you will need:

• At least one face picture

• AND

• Access to a computer with a webcam

• OR

• A smartphone or tablet with a forward facing camera

We support several video chat clients and are happy to perform verification through: Skype, FaceTime, Yahoo! Messenger and Google Chat.

Your VERIFIED status will last for one year from the date of your verification appointment. To maintain the integrity of the verified status, verification will need to be performed once a year.

Are you ready to get VERIFIED?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's based off face pics. If you don't have a face pic in your profile you can't participate. Also since a date of upload is listed in on our photos any photo uploaded after the verification was done doesn't count as verified... I'm not sure if you have body shots they would req too see the body on cam or not..

So now all the ones without face photos, that can't be verified, will be considered fake by the client. Perhaps Massagem4m should explain that only profiles with face photos can be verifeid to the prospective clients. I see it as a good idea but it does have its flaws. Joseph - Good to see you back and posting. Missed you.

Good to see you back as well Josephga. I just sent you an email. So sorry that I have not responded to the others, but the email that you are using I rarely look at. Sincerely hope that you are doing well and that the business is thriving. Take care of yourself and we will chat soon...BVB

Hi Joseph - nice to see you back. Of course I followed your link and went over to the massagem4m site. May I say that I certainly thought the second picture in your ad was fabulous - it looked like a model of one of the Death-Eaters from the Harry Potter movies! I so seldom get to imagine lying on green sheets such as are in the ad. If only I were in Georgia, I know I'd be a regular!

Seriously, I'm glad to see you again and see that you're all right.

I like this idea though I can see some drawbacks. I know of a few stalwart masseurs in the Los Angeles area, all with many positive reviews who will not post a face pic for privacy reasons. I think that in these cases, the regular and numerous reviews will speak for themselves and the masseurs will be able to continue business as normal. Hopefully it will serve to deter those posting false pics.

Lohengrin

So now all the ones without face photos, that can't be verified, will be considered fake by the client. Perhaps Massagem4m should explain that only profiles with face photos can be verifeid to the prospective clients. I see it as a good idea but it does have its flaws.

From what I'm reading, the masseur does not need a face pic in the ad to be verified. With so many guys with tattoos or piercings, the site could still skype with a masseur and see his face, have him take off his shirt is see the left nipple piercing and the crucifix on on his right foreman. (I wonder how I can apply for the job to verify the guys!)

From what I'm reading, the masseur does not need a face pic in the ad to be verified. With so many guys with tattoos or piercings, the site could still skype with a masseur and see his face, have him take off his shirt is see the left nipple piercing and the crucifix on on his right foreman. (I wonder how I can apply for the job to verify the guys!)

I am just going by what Joseph said. He said masseurs without face pics could not be verified. Who knows........

Playing devil's advocate here,.. I am a masseur who is "slightly worn around the edges". I have a friend who is younger and in better shape, but same basic stats.. I pay my friend $ X to let me use his photo and he does the webcam verification process for me.

Could this/would this happen??

well for that to happen the massage m4m staff would call the number listed in your ad.. your friend would have to be the one to answer and he would need too know your account number... then the moment clients show up and see your not the one in the photos they most likely wont book again and would complain to massage m4m..

then the moment clients show up and see your not the one in the photos they most likely wont book again and would complain to massage m4m..

And as a client on M4M any negative review gets posted regardless. The masseur has a chance to respond, but the review goes up. I take negative reviews on M4M very seriously, since it is the only web site that I know of exclusive for massage that allows them to be posted. Now they can only be seen by premium members for an additional monthly charge, but that feature has saved me an unbelievable amount of money. For myself, even seeing one negative review that sounds legit, and I will pass.

Getting reviews regardless of the types hard too. most hate writing them. I think some masseurs give discounts in exchange for good reviews. If I see someone listed with to many reviews in a short period of time it raises flags for me because I know most hate writing them. I have only had a few regulars submit a review. most are out of state 1 time clients. If every client out there wrote a review after a massage we all would have some negatives because no one can be everything to everybody...

Getting reviews regardless of the types hard too. most hate writing them. I think some masseurs give discounts in exchange for good reviews.

Joseph I have had actually the opposite reaction from masseurs. Most have expressed little interest in whether or not I write a review, and I can count on one hand the number of times that I got a thanks for writing one, either by a simple text or email. Perhaps they are a little more jaded here in LA, so I don't really write reviews anymore unless someone asks me to.

One of my all time favorite local boys is one of the best masseurs I have ever been with. He is spa quality to be sure. When I first contacted him, I noticed he had only about 3 reviews on M4M, despite being very popular and hard to book. When I asked him about the lack of reviews, he seemed unconcerned, and said that most people don't want to bother, but he really seemed like it was a non issue. I wrote him a nice review, but only got a thank you, after I mentioned that I had posted one. Go figure...

Hi Joseph - nice to see you back. Of course I followed your link and went over to the massagem4m site. May I say that I certainly thought the second picture in your ad was fabulous - it looked like a model of one of the Death-Eaters from the Harry Potter movies! I so seldom get to imagine lying on green sheets such as are in the ad. If only I were in Georgia, I know I'd be a regular!

Seriously, I'm glad to see you again and see that you're all right.

thanks when setting up things I wanted to go with more earth tone colors instead of the typical white. I created a room video over at youtube this morning to show the whole area.. http://youtu.be/4Ffo611Dn0k

I agree, very well done. It looks very professional and inviting. The lighting was really good. You could tell that it would be a soothing experience. I do have one suggestion though. You might consider adding a little soft back ground music to go with your video. Maybe even something along the lines of sounds from nature. I think that might bring the whole thing together a little more. Just a thought....good luck to you Joseph, hope you are well.

I agree, very well done. It looks very professional and inviting. The lighting was really good. You could tell that it would be a soothing experience. I do have one suggestion though. You might consider adding a little soft back ground music to go with your video. Maybe even something along the lines of sounds from nature. I think that might bring the whole thing together a little more. Just a thought....good luck to you Joseph, hope you are well.

I think a violin player strolling around the massage table would be a nice touch!!!! Obviously just kidding but soft mellow music is nice. I also like the set up. Looks clean, spacious, and relaxing. All important elements. Job well done Joseph.

I think a violin player strolling around the massage table would be a nice touch!!!! Obviously just kidding but soft mellow music is nice. I also like the set up. Looks clean, spacious, and relaxing. All important elements. Job well done Joseph.

Don't listen to him Joseph, I've run the numbers, and a violin player would be way too expensive. It's just not cost effective.

Archived