Hawaiian Massage NYC -- Fail

Midweststudentnyc
This topic is 3525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Again a bust. Super hot looking, stands at arms length to avoid you touching (moves your hands over your head, etc). Average massage and when you leave from the 90 minutes, which he says "your ninety minutes are up", he shorts you 30 minutes. Scam. But a very, very hot looking one

http://m01.masseurfinder.com/mf/t/82xvwn.jpg

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/best_in_nyc.shtml

While I don't condone a masseur shorting someone on appointment time, it still must be pointed out that the profile you linked to us is a therapeutic one with no mention of sensual services. If you had agreed on more sensual services in your initial contact with him, then he is at fault. Otherwise, there is nothing about that ad that would make me think he was into anything other than giving an overpriced, possibly shirtless, therapeutic massage.

Lohengrin

Well I suppose one can always hope for more, but the shorting of 1/3 the time (I didn't notice until I checked my phone outside) is reason enough to stay away. The price of $175 also, to many, would imply more than a fully clothed, don't-touch-me, massage. But the information is yours, do with it as you please

I do not understand why you would let someone charge you for a 90 min rate if he only worked for 60. Although I am guessing if you didnt check the time till you left, maybe that is not important to you?

No it sorta infuriated me, it's just that you are laying there, with no watch or phone, and he is working. Then he says "your 90 minutes are about up". So dressing, leaving, etc, I didn't really look at my watch until the subway and realize I had been had -- really had. Just a warning to others. And one I wish I would have had and not wasted this kind of money on a scam artist.

• 2 months later...

I saw him training recently. One of the hottest men I think that I've ever seen. I'm not into tattoos - and he has loads of them - but, somehow on him, they make him appear even hotter, if that's possible (sort of a bad boy look). His physique looks rock hard and amazingly chiseled. It looks slightly bigger than a fitness model physique but the proportions are stunning - and he could probably convert it into a bona fide bodybuilder physique without too much effort. Too bad that the review that started this post was underwhelming. Wondering if anyone else has seen him and if maybe he's relaxed his approach.

Good grief.

Mr. Hawaiian Hands wrote in his second sentence, "I'm highly trained and in town to help with the NJ Devils upcoming season as a sports masseur."

Can someone honestly be dumb enough to think this guy is going to stroke your erection and let you suck his cock? Silly.

90 minutes from a celebrity sports pro at $175? Sounds very reasonable to me. If some horn-dog tried to grab my junk at every turn (and I wasn't interested), I'd probably say "your 90-minutes are up" after 10 minutes.

ps He is kinda hot.

• 1 year later...

Well as many here know I am NOT a fan of tattoos although I can willingly overlook a "few" discreet ones but this guy - ugh I would prefer he NOT touch me with all that ugly blotch of ink on his body. I know others here like (and relish) tats -- I find they generally disfigure and so this guy comes off that way to me.

Well, if the 5th picture on his sensual ad is accurate, he certainly has some incredible equipment to go beyond just the sensual. I would bet that with an increased contribution that a number of other things are possible. I agree with relaxmeny on that. However, I am with Adriano, the excessive ink really turns me off and I would never hire him.

Well I suppose one can always hope for more, but the shorting of 1/3 the time (I didn't notice until I checked my phone outside) is reason enough to stay away. The price of $175 also, to many, would imply more than a fully clothed, don't-touch-me, massage. But the information is yours, do with it as you please

The top NYC spas charge that price or more for 90 minutes of massage, though of course, the setting is probably nicer than what he has.

http://www.ohmspa.com/massage-therapy/

Getting cheated out of a third of the time is a scam though.

$210 for a 60 minute sensual is clearly at the top of the range. Before booking for that price, I'd sure want to know what I'd get, and it had better be more than JOing myself while I gaze at him. If he's resistant to discussing it on the phone, anyone have any ideas how you'd get him to describe the total services?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived