Taboo is dead - part 2

twinkboylover28
This topic is 4251 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyways, back to James. He was the only dancer at Taboo in my 3 nights that i was physically attracted to. He claims he use to dance at campus ,and even though he now dances at taboo, he still charges the campus price of $20 per 2-minute song. Then he wants even MORE if you touch his ass or want to do anything with his shlong. A total rip off.

I literally spent $60 for 5 minutes of basically just hugging him in the back room. Then he wanted a tip on top of it all.

Then instead of going to my table like a normal dancer, he immediately went to sit with another senior-citizen customer or brand new customers.

I then bought James a drink, and then he literally left the club with some other dude without even taking a sip of the drink i bought him.

James would make plans for me to pick him up at 2am from Taboo to go to my hotel room for $250 (no sex), but when i got there i would find out he had left with another customer for what he claims was $900 each night.

He claims customers would give him free 24k gold chains, drugs, $500 clothing ,etc all for "free" and no sex in return. James is a real drug-addicted player.

James would tell me he would give me 30 minutes in the taboo back room for $150, but then left with another customer for their hotel.

i dont like to chase people to give them my money, and i dont like it when they obviously make you the 3rd or 4th wheel for their sloppy-seconds. On my last night in montreal i was told he had been disciplined (or fired).

james wouild beg me for coke, and looked very sketchy in character.

All the othe rdancers were either way tooo old, too feminine, or just plain ugly and should not be dancing at taboo (taboo rep is YOUNG SKINNY TWINKS). Lets face it, we're not hiring personality, we're hiring looks. No matter how nice you are, if im not attracted to you i will not hire you as a stripper. Again, it's business. No one there is your friend.

I'm not hiring John Candy or John Goodman no matter how nice they are. I'm hiring justin bieber types.

Believe it or not, my best bet was meeting a twink while waiting for the subway at the Paineau metro location. H e was from Toronto and i straight-out offered him a deal to go to my hotel.

My other best prospects were at Unity and Sky. I always thought you had to be young, good-looking, fashion conscience model type to go to these clubs; however, Unity and SKY were the best places for me to hunt down twinks. They were hotter than any stripper at Taboo, and i loved the thrill of the chase and flirting and hunting down twinks at a normal club, as opposed to people im not attracted to throwing themselves at me in hopes for money and a pvt dance.

When taboo dancer James went for a smoke break, i followed him outside and he literally started pissing on the street and relieving himself straight from the main entrance of the Taboo doors. It was surreal. THIS IS WHAT TABOO HAS LOWERED ITSELF TO.

Club Taboo has way over-priced drinks, dancers that spend more time socializing with themselves, smoking outside, playing, pool, or with their regulars than mingling with new customers who show a strong interest in them, and worst of all Club Taboo's new owner sucks. A black guy who's name i think is "chris. He has no customer service experience at all regarding a good customer like me who has been coming to Taboo for over 7 years.

I was really shocked how the owner and bartender completely threw me under the bus so-to-speak , even though it was noy my fault and that i had been generously tpiping and buying drinks and dances my entire stay.

it's crazy that they were more willing to lose a customer all over a small $8 drink. I even asked for a cheap can of non-alcoholic coke as a replacement as a "fair gesture" ,and they still both refused and were MAD at me for even asking. I should just accept the $8 loss as an accident.

I am officially done with Montreal. I find it dirty. It is no longer fun, The people seem very rude. And the quality of young, model-type, skinny white twink boyz is non-existent as it once was in 2005.

If i ever return, i will only go to Unity and Sky. You would be surprised what the friendly normal twinks there are willing to do for the right offer.

I almost forgot that i also found a decent-looking boy arout 24 or 25 leaving Unity on friday night. He was swagerring back-and-forth on Ste CATHERINE and could barely walk. He was either drunk or drugged, but cute. He worked at Aeropostale. After talking to him for 10 minutes, we agreed to take a taxi to my hotel.

I have walked several times from Taboo to my hotel the Delta Centre-Ville, but i hailed a cab because it was way too far to walk 45 minutes. At this point, some local guy from his condo must have witnressed all of this and thought i deliberately drugged and spiked this guys drink , so he told the cab driver not to let me take the guy to my hotel.

The drugged-out guy only spoke english, and could barely speak since he was drunk, so after 10 minutes of the french "good samaritans" trying to have the taxi driver take the twink back to his "true home", they finally left, realizing it was a failed effort.

Now I was able to take the "twink" to my hotel. Turns out he was staying at a homeless shelter . Anyways , he was to f'ed up to leave my hotel room, so i had to get him dressed as best i could (underwear) and once i got him to the elevator i pressed LOBBY and walked back to my room (which had the rest of his clothes, shoes, phone, wallet, ipad, etc).

I gave it to the front desk for them to handle it. I saw he was alive-and-well on Facebook just hours later.

On a bright note, my Filet Mignon steak "Oscar" with scallops and shrimp and the Keg restaurant on St. Paul street in Old Montreal was amazing, as well as my chicken liver mouse and onion confit appetizer at the Jardin Nelson Place Depuis in Old Montreal.

I swear, i have better success asking total random strangers (twinks) that i'm attracted too, than going to the strip clubs like taboo. Shouldn't it be the opposite? I'm not supposed to do all the work.

I think i will go to Toronto next time, and hit the regular gay clubs rather than the strip clubs.

Well at least you had fun! lol

Ah well, to each his own, my buddy and I had fun. Sure we can always do the "used to be so much better" routine. (It was better.) But eh, fun can still be had and we did. The Pillsbury line definitely made me LOL... know exactly who you mean.

This Twinkboylover28 sounds like some idiot who has never been to Montreal 90% of what he says is trash and the rest is picked up from what others have posted.

Montreal is certainly not what it was but in no way has it become what this guy is posting. IGNORE!!!

This Twinkboylover28 sounds like some idiot who has never been to Montreal 90% of what he says is trash and the rest is picked up from what others have posted.

Montreal is certainly not what it was but in no way has it become what this guy is posting. IGNORE!!!

We're all entitled to opinions... thus the message board. But I was here from Friday through today. Had a great time. Is it as good as it used to be? Nah. But there were plenty of cute twinks at Taboo to keep me, my buddy (and clearly this guy's) wallets empty.

Based on having seen his posts several times over the past few years, I would say TBL has been to Montreal before. I think there may be some truth to what he posts but he does have a record for being very negative generally and usually does not have a great time wherever he travels to. His posts/rants today could have been much better structured and pared down to a few succinct paragraphs to get his point across more convincingly. Just IMHO of course.

I will preface by saying I have only been to Montreal 3 times. Once in 2004 and twice this summer. It was filthy in 2004 and still is now. And the homeless population didn't seem any bigger this year than it was back then either.

I have to wonder though, if Taboo was so awful why did you keep going back and spending 6 hours (!) a night there. Plenty of handsome younger guys were at Campus early when I was there last and even some smaller guys at Stock.

I didn't see anything bad when I was there other than a shouting match on St. Catherine but more downtown than the Village, but there are plenty of shady characters around. I think the summer closing of Ste Catherine and all of the people out and foot traffic probably helps make it a bit safer than now with all of the cafes gone back inside and fewer people just milling around.

I would guess the guy with the bad teeth is probably on drugs...most likely meth.

I only paid $135 a night to stay in a nice apartment more or less in the Village on Montcalm just south of Ontario. Five minutes to Ste Catharine and Campus or Stock. Maybe 10-15 minutes to Taboo.

But yeah, it definitely sounds like Montreal is not the place for you. I have been away from Toronto for too long. Hopefully it ends up being more fun for you.

Really?

Let me get this straight...You picked up a young guy who had obvious impaired judgment since he was so drunk/drugged up he was barely able to talk. Two bystanders were trying to get the guy home safely, while you took advantage of his condition and took him back to your hotel room. After you did whatever with him, you threw him out of your hotel room with just his underwear and later gave the rest of his belongings to the hotel staff to handle. Amazing that you were able to 1) get his Facebook information (even though he couldn't even dress himself) and 2) he was able to post to his facebook account within hours of being thrown out of a hotel room completely wasted.

I'm not sorry you had a horrible time in Montreal. I'm sure the hotel staff, taxi driver, good Samaritan, and most importantly, the homeless person you took advantage of won't be missing you.

Archived