Funny As Hell or Not At All?

Boner
This topic is 4348 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is Anthony Jeselnik Funny?

Is Anthony Jeselnik offensive?

Do you find Anthony Jeselnik hot?

Is it too soon for AIDS jokes?

If Anthony Jeselnik offended you - would you still do him anyway?

Should Anthony Jeselnik be boycotted by gays because of his AIDS jokes?

[video=youtube;cjcz-BFFR2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=cjcz-BFFR2o&NR=1

Is Anthony Jeselnik Funny?

Is Anthony Jeselnik offensive?

Do you find Anthony Jeselnik hot?

Is it too soon for AIDS jokes?

If Anthony Jeselnik offended you - would you still do him anyway?

Should Anthony Jeselnik be boycotted by gays because of his AIDS jokes?

No. He's not funny.

No. He's not offensive. Struggling, foul mouthed, aspiring comedians are a dime a dozen.

No. He's not hot.

Too soon for AIDS jokes? Jokes about AIDS will be as timely as jokes about cancer or any other disease. To me, they aren't funny and never will be.

No. I don't want to do him whether he's offensive or not.

No. He's not worth the effort of a boycott. He's a no one. Like other comedians or actors, if I don't like them, I don't go see them or anything they're in.

Is Anthony Jeselnik Funny? He definitely got funnier as the routine went on. Tosh is funnier though.

Is Anthony Jeselnik offensive? Nah

Do you find Anthony Jeselnik hot? No, but that bearded emcee needs to be my husband.

Is it too soon for AIDS jokes? AIDS jokes allow us to laugh at the absurdity of the human condition—where we are and how we got to be there. I'd rather laugh than cry.

If Anthony Jeselnik offended you - would you still do him anyway? Nah, but I'd do my new husband, that bearded emcee.

Should Anthony Jeselnik be boycotted by gays because of his AIDS jokes? Boycotts are silly for the most part.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING, NO CLASS, AND NOT FUNNY. Cute but not worth a dime in a club or hotel bed. The only thing worse than him was the audience who laughed at him. He should have exited by the kitchen door to the alley and jumped in the dumpster where he belongs.

Boston Bill

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING, NO CLASS, AND NOT FUNNY. Cute but not worth a dime in a club or hotel bed. The only thing worse than him was the audience who laughed at him. He should have exited by the kitchen door to the alley and jumped in the dumpster where he belongs.

Boston Bill

Class is probably the last thing I'm looking for in a comedian. Intelligence—that's another story. Most people would find few similarities between the comic styles of Kathy Griffin and Lily Tomlin and Margaret Cho, but they're all fucking hilarious.

Funny? Not really, no

Offensive? I don't think so

Hot? No

Too soon for AIDS jokes? I don't think in terms of "too early" for any kind of jokes. In one of the other clips, he tells a joke that involves his family being like the Brady Bunch because his father died from AIDS. If that's true, perhaps we have our answer about why so many AIDS jokes.

Would I still do him? No, but that MC...

Boycotted? I agree with maxwellissmart: boycotts are silly. Besides, I had not heard of him until I read this post. It is a little difficult to boycott someone I didn't know existed and have no plans to see now that I have heard of him.

I think he's funny and hot - but offensively straight and some of his jokes are painfully sexist.

I agree with the latter half of this statement. He has that very "dude, I'm a straight frat bro, bro" attitude that I find annoying and that I find to be much more of an affect than any screaming queen.

Class is probably the last thing I'm looking for in a comedian. Intelligence—that's another story. Most people would find few similarities between the comic styles of Kathy Griffin and Lily Tomlin and Margaret Cho, but they're all fucking hilarious.

Good point. Also, there are plenty of people who think Margaret Cho and Kathy Griffin are disgusting.

He is mine. You keep your ass away—we don't do that open marriage shit.

Oh no gurl he is not. He's all mine unless you want to wrestle him away from me. I look forward to your open legged crystal carrignton fight in the mud. I will trash you for him bitch!

My two favorite comics are Joe Rogan and Kathy Griffin, who both make jokes that would be considered offensive by some, if not many. But since I am almost peeing my pants laughing whenever I see them, who the hell has time to be offended? This guy - gosh, I've already forgotten his name - just wasn't funny to me. I realize humor is a very individual thing, but if you're going to broach "delicate" topics in your act, then you damn well better make sure your audience is laughing too damn hard so that they forget that they're supposed to be offended.

Funny? thats a matter of taste and perception.

Hot ? Not to me. He's the epitome of a stereotypical str8 "douchebag"

Censored or boycotted? No, this country has Freedom of speech and he is therefore afforded the right to tell his "jokes"

Would i pay to see him ? No way in hell.

Clever ? No, some members HERE have traded more thought-provoking barbs. !

Archived