Adam Michaels

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4309 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Adam Michael is #1 on my to meet list

He's exceedingly handsome.

Although, I have never met Adam, I agree with Decatur Guy that he is exceedingly handsome. I further find Adam to be exceedingly seductive by his own words on his new blog (http://www.ThatGuys1st.BlogSpot.com), by his hot reviews on this site, and by his posted photos which are erotically poised and crafted especially for us guys who like to bottom for a hot top!

I admire and respect him too because he has recently transformed his body from being well toned to being super toned including adding pec muscle and washboarding his abs. See his coverboy posting on this site on August 27,2012 and take-in those ripped abs, those rounded, succulent pecs and that "exceedingly handsome" face! This body transformation has taken place while he has undertaken a hectic touring schedule. The take home here is that he is disciplined and does regular workouts and that he watches what he eats.

From his own words on his blog and from posted reviews he comes off as a considerate, intelligent, nice guy who just happens to like pleasing guys by slipping his uncut cock into them.

Decatur Guy, I live within a reasonable driving distance to Atlanta. Why don't we persuade Adam Michaels to take one of his road trips to Atlanta. Atlanta could use a hot total top every now and then!

Somehow, someway, I am going to met up with Adam in Orlando, NYC or wherever he lands. On that desire, I am determined and am closing this post.

Archived