Happy 500th

Chuck50
This topic is 7765 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I started on this site a while ago and then last March was an offical poster. You new guys have it lucky you become eligible right away to post. I want to Thank most of all (HOOBOY) for without him this site is not possible was really lucky to get to meet him in person. I also want to Thank Stef from Vegas who led me to meet Dave from Vegas who I have grown so close too and have become friends with, yes both him and his significant other Brady. We have done lots this last year and this post is testament to that. If Stef hadn't told me about Dave, i am not sure that it ever would have started. Thanks Stef and still love ya and enjoy seeing you. Hope that life is treating you well. Dave you have become a special part of my life hope that you know that and yes Love Brady too. HUGS Chuck50 :p

HAPPY 500 Chuck, So glad to know you. I can say you are a good friend on this board. I'm so happy to know you because you talked me into meeting Dave and he is a gem to know & meet also. Before this LONG WET COLD WINTER is over we will do lunch. You have always made me feel welcome to this board, also got to thank Hoo Baby for having this site, this site has made understand myself a lot better. Again HAPPY 501 Chuck Baby and hopping I'm still around this board when you hit the BIG 1,000. As you always say HUGS Chuck50:P, Well here is a BIG HUG:P and:* for you Chuck:+

Congrats Chuck! :7

Hugs, Les

"Hugging is healthy: it helps the body's immunity system, it keeps you healthier, it cures depression, it reduces stress, it induces sleep, it's invigorating, it's rejuvenating, it has no unpleasant side effects, and hugging is nothing less than a miracle drug.

Hugging is all natural: it is organic, naturally sweet, it has no pesticides, no preservatives, no artificial ingredients, and is 100% wholesome.

Hugging is practically perfect: there are no movable parts, no batteries to replace, no periodic check-ups, has low energy consumption, high energy yield, is inflation-proof, non-fattening, has no monthly payments, no insurance requirements, is theft-proof, non-taxable, non-polluting, and is, of course, fully refundable."

Archived