!!!damn!!!

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4304 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Glancing into the cheval mirror this morning, I find my chest where my waist should be located, and, my waist puddled about my hips, and, it is a rainy day "to boot". . .

Maybe you need a different mirror?

http://www.georgeglazer.com/archives/decarts/objects/images/funhousegeorge.JPG

Glancing into the cheval mirror this morning, I find my chest where my waist should be located, and, my waist puddled about my hips, and, it is a rainy day "to boot". . .

My dear robber, "gravity is our enemy" I say fight it to the end, have it 'pulled, tucked, sucked'....

Robber, you seem to harp on this issue often ie the idea that gravity always wins and everyone has to "become a client" at some point. It's hard to tell if you're boasting about being able to sit back and choose or if it really bothers you.

I know a guy in his mid-50s with the most defined six-pack I've ever seen. Granted, he has good genes, but he also works hard for it. And it is possible to improve your body at any age, especially if you have the money to hire a trainer, chef, plastic surgeon, and so on. (If all else fails, a tummy tuck can counter the effects of gravity.) It's all a matter of what you want.

You will find many guys in Palm Springs who fit and over fifty. Sadly for me, the joints couldn't keep it up much after turning 58, even if the muscles were willing. But fitness is still something we should all aspire for, even if it is to only to pass the heart test on the treadmill.

My dear Miss Fluff, Having spent my lifetime in the company of Old Folk", I assure you that "depreciation" happens irregardless of "genes"; my maiden aunt made it to 100, and, until her last year, was a marvel in her physical condition. Then, suddenly, "gravity set upon her", and, she quickly went "down". I accept the thing, and, I want it to be my friend, not adversary, in life. In my youth, I was considered a pretty item, but, at my present age, I am content in being "neat and fit" in my presentation and appearance. After taking my morning constitutional, and, a steam bath, I "pressed out" to my usual slender, elegant self, replete with a 30" waistline. Nonethless, all of my "hair growth" seems to be concentrated in a single strand of one of my eyebrow. . .

As a "post scriptum" to Travis69's post, it is my custom to stand my "hires" to a full "detailing job" if, of course, they have the inclination to accept the offer.

I am sure he would look spectacular with "racing" stripes and chrome rims.... and perhaps a lovely cheetah print stick shift cover. ?

Archived