Dallas Info

wklucas
This topic is 4200 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I, too, was tempted on my last sojourn at Dallas. He was introduced to me in a social setting and he approached me as to "getting together". Although his photograph portrays his physique accurately, he is strictly B&G (blow and go), that is, he gets and does not give fellatio and that is the extend of his service. Do not expect intimate foreplay or afterplay as he does not offer it. The "upfront" fee is to show only; "performance" is an additional tariff. As to his manner behind closed doors, I was not comfortable with him, and, I was relieved in him taking his leave of me.

As to his manner behind closed doors, I was not comfortable with him, and, I was relieved in him taking his leave of me.

My goodness, you might really want to consider having a bit more control over your situations in the future. Waiting for a bad situation to leave - as opposed to leaving it, is never a smart thing to do.

As he became aware in the setting that we met that I "know people" at Dallas, he was very attentive to me in public; had I felt, or been warned, that he presented a physical danger to me, I would have foregone the "hire". As to his manner, the "hot" tap went dry the moment the door closed behind us. I find hustlers from any walk of life trite and tiresome, and, in that respect, he did not disappoint. Nevertheless, as he "walks" with your money in hand, he will assure you that he is the "best you ever had".

Mucho thanks for all the feedback so far. I'm in Dallas in a couple weeks just for 2 days & only have started some preliminary research. Actually I don't think I've ever hired from BackPage yet but usually check it out at some point anyway. I'm sure that I'll decide on someone from one of the more "mainstream" sites. This guy is / was particularly attractive (as best as I could tell) - especially his hands / fingers were, for some reason, a major turn-on - & no I don't have some weird fetish. I did indeed wonder about some of the wording in his ad insofar as exactly what the 200 just to show up actually meant to convey. A couple of (albeit small & minor) typos always give me some small pause as well. However his slightly hairy chest was enough to counter those few typos.

I believe you will find the two reviews on this site to be this gentleman. Certainly, it is the picture I have seen used by this man (and his co-hort) when they advertise. He has been advertising many, many years off and on in Dallas. I have been tempted several times but these reviews cured that for me.

http://www.daddysreviews.com/venue/usa/texas

I could not get the link to his particular reviews to work. Click on "Jessie" to see the 2 reviews to which I was referring.

Guest MajorTomp
Ethan West

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=184782&scid=75875722&sp=1&pos=16&locid=1650&iid=73526

Honest, reliable, friendly, versatile, and now with some chest hair. Last pic in his ad is probably most current.

I can second and third this recommendation. Ethan is fun, beautiful and sexy! Best legs I've ever seen on a man! Fun to go out with, more fun to stay home with!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived