7/10 Coverboy Pierre (Black French)

Epigonos
This topic is 3761 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy is gorgeous. Great face, great body and versatile -- what more can one ask for? Then, at least for me , it all gets blown to hell. He states in is rentboy ad that he uses drugs "often" and is into PNP. What a pity!!!!!

I agree he is gorgeous and also it is a pity to see drugs often and PNP. It is a bit contradictory as his text mentions "NO DRUGS" so it is confusing.

Pierre is so friggin gorgeous. I sent him a congratulatory e and asked about his traveling. His telephone area code is West Coast, San Francisco Bay area.

The "drug" component bothers me, too, but I think I'd give him a try anyway if possible. He is one hell of a fine, fine man! Also, I HAVE HAD extremely limited to almost nil experience with

black men based on availability and looks. If it is easy to engage Pierre's company-- I'd go for it!

I agree he is gorgeous and also it is a pity to see drugs often and PNP. It is a bit contradictory as his text mentions "NO DRUGS" so it is confusing.

I find him very attractive also, and I seldom run across anyone of his caliber and black who's versatile. I'd inquire about the PNP - maybe he made some incorrect choices when fillign out the form. Like Axiom, I'd give him a try despite the PNP unless i got a bad vibe from him.

Something is up -- his rentboy ad is down, and he has blocked his A4A ad from any contact.

On A4A, 'Instant Message' is turned off but it looks like the 'Send Message' button (email?) is active. He's already added a link to the review on Daddy's.

updated RB ad:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=306620

and A4A ad:

http://www.adam4adam.com/?section=50&action=accept&profile_id=BlckFrench

great pictures....A4A ad says he's in Dupont Circle (DC) from July 18-20....

I would rather have Juan from Vancouver as my guest for the weekend... and then have Juan from Vancouver as my guest for the next weekend.

Seeing how it would be the same rate and all. :eek:

Juan is a gorgeous man, no doubt about it. But Pierre certainly has a great look - or at least one that I would like to snuggle up to.

It also appears that he corrected his ad to match what was probably the accurate info in the first place. If you don't have 100% trust in

the guy, I would just skip to another. Particularly if you speak with him and you don't feel as if you are getting the run around.

I'd vote for having Juan too. Not sure how it applies to this thread but I'm a huge Juan fan!

yeah....strange....wondering why Max suddenly brought Juan into this thread out of the blue....did I miss a joke somewhere?....

and I also agree with MFLV that Juan is also great.....

• 1 year later...

Archived