American Idol Overhaul

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4488 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Honchos at Fox at looking at an extreme overhaul in the light of Britney joining X Factor.....

They realize the shows luster has been fading as viewers seem to be losing interest, and the Last Season and its winner were a Snooze Fest.

so in order to shake things up, they believe the last remaining judge from the Old regime (namely Randy "Dawg" Jackson) gotta go !... And Who's on ths short list to replace him ??? None other than Idol runner-up Adam Lambert....

Do you think Fox's plan holds any hope for reviving "The Original"...??? Or is it just a lost cause ?

he isn't popular enough they need someone like justin timberlake

I agree. This is no longer about judges and their ability to critique talent. It's about who's got the biggest celebrity. When the celebrities out-shine the talent, the show becomes a lost-cause. Too bad Cher will be busy touring with Max & Phil! :p Or will it be Phil & Max?

I agree. This is no longer about judges and their ability to critique talent. It's about who's got the biggest celebrity. When the celebrities out-shine the talent, the show becomes a lost-cause. Too bad Cher will be busy touring with Max & Phil! :p Or will it be Phil & Max?

Boner, I'm hurt you excluded ME.... I'm their "roadie"......

Archived