Master Avery and Marc Dylan on Bound Gods

unsub2O17
This topic is 4361 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

THIS you will not want to miss. It is so hot that I could "hardly" stand it. This is Marc's first time as a bound sub. Can you believe this? There's nipple play, flogging (yes, WG with two and in synch), electro. on skin and INSIDE penis, and, of course, very hot anal. I mean, guys, what more is there??

(yes, WG with two and in synch)
LOL... and Mr. Dylan seemed to enjoy it saying at the end, "That actually felt really good... I liked it when he was... doing the two at the same time".

In any event, it seems as though I am not the only one here who has contracted "It's Thursday So I Gotta Check Out Boundgods" Syndrome!

Getting back to the "two and in synch" or "Florentine" style of flogging... and I hope that our buddy Raul chimes in here... one needs ideally to use floggers of the exact same size and weight so as to facilitate the desired rhythmic effect. One also needs to develop certain amount of wrist action to get things exactly right... and there are variations such as the 4 count and 6 count as I recall... but I am no expert... so here I pass the baton or rather flogger to Raul as he is infinitely more knowledgeable in such matters. I presently don't own two floggers that are identical... but I see that I now need to rectify that...

Archived