411 San Diego

hairyinla
This topic is 4324 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If Andrew D is in town, you won't find a better experience.... fantastic erotic massage, completely versatile, will make your toes curl and besides is a great guy... have been with him many times and each time gets better... he is also open to 3 somes...

Go with Marshall, hands down. Smooth, strong, beautiful and amazing kisser. Great ass & cock too.

He has ads on Massagem4m and here is his RB ad: http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=304903&scid=75233132&sp=1&pos=0&locid=1399

Damn...another that got away. Thanks hot_tk28...he was up in the WEHO area once, and I thought and thought and thought, and then decided to pass. I just felt that he was too good to be true. Boy I sure lost out on that one. If he is ever up this way again, I won't hesitate.

I wasn't aware Caltrans closed the southbound 5 freeway to LA residents. :p

Seriously, have you seen the southbound traffic on the 5 ??.....and remember, LOL what goes South must then go North again. Were talking at least 6 hours on the freeway. I can be in NYC faster than that. I'm not sittin 6 hours on a freeway to get a blowjob. :D:D

Seriously, have you seen the southbound traffic on the 5 ??.....and remember, LOL what goes South must then go North again. Were talking at least 6 hours on the freeway. I can be in NYC faster than that. I'm not sittin 6 hours on a freeway to get a blowjob. :D:D

I've driven from downtown LA to downtown SD in less than 2 hours many times. Wasn't a Friday evening of course, but traffic isn't always terrible on that route.

Put away the Stradivarius or else you'll get a ticket for fiddling while driving. Yes, I have seen traffic on the 5. I drive back and forth from San Diego to LA all the time. Besides, there are plenty of things to do and see in San Diego before or after your romp in the hay.

Put away the Stradivarius or else you'll get a ticket for fiddling while driving. Yes, I have seen traffic on the 5. I drive back and forth from San Diego to LA all the time. Besides, there are plenty of things to do and see in San Diego before or after your romp in the hay.

True enough....it is certainly worth trying to find other things to do while I am down there. Except that cruising around San Diego checking out the 'sailor boys' with the Stradivarius strapped to the roof of the car, makes me look......well kinda dorky.

True enough....it is certainly worth trying to find other things to do while I am down there. Except that cruising around San Diego checking out the 'sailor boys' with the Stradivarius strapped to the roof of the car, makes me look......well kinda dorky.

Hon, you don't need the...wait a minute. That's just too easy.

In all seriousness, I combine play trips with sightseeing all the time. If the play date doesn't go well, at least I saw or did something interesting that I wouldn't do at home. When I head up to LA, I often make a South Coast Plaza stop or have lunch with a friend who knows this sushi place Newport Beach. Breaks up the drive.

Archived