!!!new!!!

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4362 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is your thread that which passes, for you, as a "snide remark"? If that is the case, I would encourage you in striving to do better in your bon mots. A decade ago, when he was new to the "business" and I "had" him, "Sereen" was the proverbial "walkin' streak of sex". Sadly, in his new photographs, he brings to my mind Loretta Young.

Is your thread that which passes, for you, as a "snide remark"? If that is the case, I would encourage you in striving to do better in your bon mots. A decade ago, when he was new to the "business" and I "had" him, "Sereen" was the proverbial "walkin' streak of sex". Sadly, in his new photographs, he brings to my mind Loretta Young.

I thought YOUR original post was intended as a snide remark. :)

His ad says he is 19 yrs old. Were you with him when he was 9yrs old? :confused:

Archived