Fuck an Underwear Model: Which One?

JackTwist
This topic is 4359 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is #1 Brent Corrigan? There must have been a reason he came off as looking "high maintenance" in the photo. Hard for me to pick between #2 and #3, but if I were truly pressed, I'd probably say #2.

http://imageshack.us/a/img337/39/55701732842158057555013.jpg

Left to Right: #1, #2, #3 or #4?

I have to go with numbers 3 and 4 [L to R]. I'd take on each one of these hotties one on one; then we'd go into a torrid THREE WAY long session

after some long and deserved rest from our 1-1's. Fuck these two guys are scalding indeed!

I would do all 4... one a day and have them spend the night... that is the only way that we could have to enjoy each other's company to the max... and BPhil.. if you have a nude, you can post it via a link and that will not get you in trouble with Daddy... as Rich does with his posts ... love to see him in his all together !!!!

I would do all 4... one a day and have them spend the night... that is the only way that we could have to enjoy each other's company to the max... and BPhil.. if you have a nude, you can post it via a link and that will not get you in trouble with Daddy... as Rich does with his posts ... love to see him in his all together !!!!

http://www.brentcorriganonline.com/dvds/brent-corrigans-heat/

Is #1 Brent Corrigan? There must have been a reason he came off as looking "high maintenance" in the photo. Hard for me to pick between #2 and #3, but if I were truly pressed, I'd probably say #2.

Corrigan has always looked High Maintenance and Acted it also. He's a definite type BUT he as been that Type for a very long time now.

Interesting to see what he looks like in 5 Year's..maybe a Hunk maybe NOT..time will tell?

Corrigan has always looked High Maintenance and Acted it also. He's a definite type BUT he as been that Type for a very long time now.

Interesting to see what he looks like in 5 Year's..maybe a Hunk maybe NOT..time will tell?

No doubt Corrigan's a handsome man. But his tiny nipples make him look not so hot when I compare him with the other guys in the picture. But quite fuckable, no doubt.

Archived