Tom Cruise "available" again

adriano46
This topic is 4366 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

And his third marriage goes down now in flames, after 5 years -- maybe that was the outside time on Katie's contract with him to be his wife.

I am sure the conjectures will begin tonight as the entertainment networks guess on what went wrong, but personally I feel Katie's family finally got hrough to her, or she woke up. Not a big fan of Tom's in recent years, though I still like the toothy grin he can spot.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And his third marriage goes down now in flames, after 5 years -- maybe that was the outside time on Katie's contract with him to be his wife.

I am sure the conjectures will begin tonight as the entertainment networks guess on what went wrong, but personally I feel Katie's family finally got hrough to her, or she woke up. Not a big fan of Tom's in recent years, though I still like the toothy grin he can spot.

It always amuses me that everyone else can see what many of the celebrities themselves do not see. I think almost everyone I talked to felt like this would last only a few years. I agree with you, I have not been a fan for years.

Did ANYONE think this would last?

Of course, I'm getting divorced now, our 6th anniversary is in a single-digit number of days, and everyone thought we'd be together forever.

Shows WTF I know.............

T

Archived