Magic Mike !!! the movie

brettnyc
This topic is 4334 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interestingly enough Joe Morgenstern, the film reviewer for The Wall Street Journal quite liked it. As far as Channing Tatum is concerned Mr. Morgenstern states: "Mr. Tatum, whose talents have been the subject of debate, also makes Mike genuinely affecting, not to mention articulate within the bounds of a sketchy script. The process is called acting, and the man in the title role of Steven Soderbergh's flashy, not-so-trashy entertainment does it so well that the debate should be officially ended."

the midnight showing thrusday and fridays take pulled in $19,410,000 domestically

This is defnitely what Great PR Work does! IF it wasn't for all these guys hustling their respective Butts on Talk Shows etc these Numbers would have never been reached!

I'm sure the DVD Sales/Rentals also will do well. Hopefully though they don't go for a "Magic Mike 2"! LOL

Has it been confirmed that Tatum only stripped for women? I was just wondering how he went form stripper to top fashion model. His Wikipedia bio only says: "He later moved to Miami, where he was discovered on the street by a model talent scout."

I have a suspicious mind.

Surely I can't be the only guy with the hots for Alex Pettyfer?

Oooooh, no! You are not. I was looking top to bottom and I got no further than the eyes and mouth, and I was hooked. The rest ain't so bad, either.

Looking forward to it too, if only for the eye candy...and Mostly for mighty fine Matt Bohmer.

I plan to go see this film once it hits my area. Our multi screen theater DOES NOT have it playing now which I find to be rather odd!

If I don't go out of my area and to another town, I'll see it here once it arrives! So, you are definitely not alone in your anticipation!!!!!

Re ted: although he doesn't appear in person, does anyone else have a crush on Seth McFarlane? I find him incredibly sexy, not least because he can make me laugh and also has a great singing voice, but I wish he were gay> So far, he only loves musical theater which makes me hopeful...but.....

Archived