Pretty boy

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4368 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As per prior advisement, he is not to my preference in a "hire", too young, and, perhaps, too "edgy". . .by the "private" photographs he furnished to me, he is "hung heavy" for a boy.

OK, ya got me. THAT changes everything ! :o:o

This boy looks ultra-feminine to me, even if he wasn't wearing make-up. Regardless how big he's hung, I wouldn't be interested.

You might be right JB. Whats the good in having a huge cock if ya aint gonna use it or have it serviced...? I suspect he's a face-down kinda guy ?

You might be right JB. Whats the good in having a huge cock if ya aint gonna use it or have it serviced...? I suspect he's a face-down kinda guy ?

Huge?

He told me in an email that "i will say i'm 6.5."

Maybe I dialed the wrong number?

Oh no, no, no. The lad has "serious drag queen face" robber......:(

yes I would concur. this kid looks like too much styling product and not enough real meat.

where in the world is this op getting his pimping info from? it's like an easter egg hunt that ends up in rotten yolk.

As with any "collector" I am always interested in receiving notice, as a courtesy, of new items coming to market; as to whether or not I have an interest in purchasing a particular item is another matter. "Pretty Boy", succicntly put, does not "do it" for me. If I think an item might be of interest to an acquaintance, I pass the information on to him. . .

As with any "collector" I am always interested in receiving notice, as a courtesy, of new items coming to market; as to whether or not I have an interest in purchasing a particular item is another matter. "Pretty Boy", succicntly put, does not "do it" for me. If I think an item might be of interest to an acquaintance, I pass the information on to him. . .

robber, if you hear of a good Marc Jacobs sale, please let me know. !

I'm waiting for him to dump Harry Louis so I might have a chance at perfect sex. If there is such a thing.:p

you dont need to wait Bone.... Harry is available eventhough involved..... and a birdie even told me that Marc procures clients for him. Thats so Cool !

Archived