Pretty boy

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4368 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Reminds me somewhat of this guy who advertises in Boston - "Notorious Nick" who seems to suffer from the same ailments, lol.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=313431&scid=74366803&sp=3&pos=43&locid=1503&iid=160403

Well someone needs to appear on Ru Pauls Drag race. And the reality IS that there are gentlemen that really prefer this type of guy... I guess its a way to be GAY and feel str8 if you interact with a guy bordering on a girl. Interesting !

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm waiting for him to dump Harry Louis so I might have a chance at perfect sex. If there is such a thing.:p

Perfect Sex: I have found it - advertised a short while on M4RN - and I'm not sharing for anything.

He's pretty but sure ain't a "pretty boy!"

He sent pix - you know, those stupid files that you need to move your scroll bar up and down side to side. Magnification, I suppose.

You'll see in another post in this thread, I've found hired perfection, I just wanted to see what Betsey was packing.

No thanks.

Reminds me somewhat of this guy who advertises in Boston - "Notorious Nick" who seems to suffer from the same ailments, lol.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=313431&scid=74366803&sp=3&pos=43&locid=1503&iid=160403

"Notorious Nick" reminds me of the importance of an inclusive minority community. This young man is obviously on the edge of some people's (in)tolerance, indicating that he is suffering from some form of sickness of mind or behavior.

"Notorious Nick's" self-expressions should be embraced by all of us as much as anyone else's expressions of self.

When we begin to devour our own, because of difference, we begin to destroy our own history and fracture our ever-present fragile future.

"Notorious Nick" reminds me of the importance of an inclusive minority community. This young man is obviously on the edge of some people's (in)tolerance, indicating that he is suffering from some form of sickness of mind or behavior.

"Notorious Nick's" self-expressions should be embraced by all of us as much as anyone else's expressions of self.

When we begin to devour our own, because of difference, we begin to destroy our own history and fracture our ever-present fragile future.

I think everyone also has a right to "dislike" something and voice their opinion as well. As long as a dislike doesnt manifest itself in a physical or hurtwell way, I see no harm done. We are all the vicitms of some critics AND criticism. Noone here is suggesting Notorious Nick shouldnt or cant express himself, and yes we should be tolerant, but we shouldnt have to "embrace" it as you say. "No, you dont always have to invite EVERY neighbor to your party"........:rolleyes:

I think everyone also has a right to "dislike" something and voice their opinion as well. As long as a dislike doesnt manifest itself in a physical or hurtwell way, I see no harm done. We are all the vicitms of some critics AND criticism. Noone here is suggesting Notorious Nick shouldnt or cant express himself, and yes we should be tolerant, but we shouldnt have to "embrace" it as you say. "No, you dont always have to invite EVERY neighbor to your party"........:rolleyes:

Hear, hear! Thank-you for your insightful post Mr. Wood.

Sad commentary on what is happening... I have to say that both "boys" mentioned in this thread need some masculine guys in their life to help them "grow up".. I don't see much of a productive life ahead for either them, and I am genuinely sorry for both. Just my HO... I see too many guys like this on the streets of our major cities, and none of the outcomes is very positive.

Sad commentary on what is happening... I have to say that both "boys" mentioned in this thread need some masculine guys in their life to help them "grow up".. I don't see much of a productive life ahead for either them, and I am genuinely sorry for both. Just my HO... I see too many guys like this on the streets of our major cities, and none of the outcomes is very positive.

Diver, if they are Happy with the people they are, then it is a positive outcome. Their main goal should be to please "themselves" and live a happy life. They do not need our approval.

As long as a dislike doesnt manifest itself in a physical or hurtwell way, I see no harm done.

You're ovbiously as removed from our history as was the guy who once thought that the young queer on the street was a legitimate target to verbally bash - as long as he and his friends remained in their car and didn't break out the bats to physically crack his skull into the street. And then, leave him to bleed-out alone.

Don't you realize that hate always begins from an ignorant point of view which you have just expressed and "embraced"?

"No, you dont always have to invite EVERY neighbor to your party"........:rolleyes:

Good to know. You're one less stamp I need to lick. :mad:

You're ovbiously as removed from our history as was the guy who once thought that the young queer on the street was a legitimate target to verbally bash - as long as he and his friends remained in their car and didn't break out the bats to physically crack his skull into the street. And then, leave him to bleed-out alone.

Don't you realize that hate always begins from an ignorant point of view which you have just expressed and "embraced"?

Good to know. You're one less stamp I need to lick. :mad:

I always thought Hate began with people who have narrow points of view and are intolerant of the opinions of others ? :confused:

Not sure how you can throw a party when you obviously Wont be home? Good luck on your journey to Save the world...... Bon voyage ! :p

Sad commentary on what is happening... I have to say that both "boys" mentioned in this thread need some masculine guys in their life to help them "grow up".. I don't see much of a productive life ahead for either them, and I am genuinely sorry for both.

OMG, really? Can you even imagine what they might be saying about YOU, when you're so much more worldy effected and experienced, yet you are the one schucking out the benjamins to get your rocks off with them?

both "boys" mentioned in this thread need some masculine guys in their life to help them "grow up"

That sounds to me like the people who want to re-engineer gay people into straight people. How can you even begin to suggest such madness, just because some boys are different from what you believe they should be?

Really?

It's not clear to me if you mean you see guys like this in public or if you mean hustling? Are the outcomes ones you've actually seen, or are you speculating?

I'm not sure how you meant it, but it does come across as rejecting diversity & personal expression in favor of mainstream conformity. Was that what you meant?

So funny when I hear this and then people attack Log Cabin Republicans, Gay Christians and other "fringe" groups in the "community".

All of this brings us to one point: please don't make recommendations unless you cam provide first-hand experience to back-up the referral!

I'm guessing you have not read too many Threads in the DELI in the past few months? Your suggestion apparently has become a thing of the past around here!

Very few BUYERS But a Hellava lot of New Critics!

I'm guessing you have not read too many Threads in the DELI in the past few months? Your suggestion apparently has become a thing of the past around here!

Very few BUYERS But a Hellava lot of New Critics!

ONE doesnt have to BUY in order to have an "opinion" on how something LOOKS ! Now how do I work the phrase "THE WORKING GUY" into this post ? :D

Having contemplated the photographic images of "Pretty Boy", he is not wearing any more makeup than Aaron Mark. Given that his "do" is the model of "extreme", if someone was willing and able to take an interest in "grooming" him, you could have a young Kevin Bacon in him. Of course, I am certain that there are those who find Bacon less than "sizzlin'" in his physical appearance and sexuality.

Having contemplated the photographic images of "Pretty Boy", he is not wearing any more makeup than Aaron Mark. Given that his "do" is the model of "extreme", if someone was willing and able to take an interest in "grooming" him, you could have a young Kevin Bacon in him. Of course, I am certain that there are those who find Bacon less than "sizzlin'" in his physical appearance and sexuality.

Kevin Bacon is more like "Sizzle-LEAN...." When eatting meat, one should have some substance to sink his teeth into, so that the juices really "squirt".....

Just to clarify.... I was speaking from personal experience... I am not judgemental about lifestyles, looks or personal behaviour, although my prior post may have come across that way. I have worked with young men who want to express themselves in ways that almost guarantee that they will not be able to maintain them selves, and end up in a life of drugs, alcohol and death. I respect their right to live the life they wish, but society then has to take care of them, and when you dig beneath the veneer and the outward appearances they are almost always unhappy and live their life on the margin. In most cases they have not had good role models from fathers, mothers or the community at large. That is why I am so sad about this. My hope for every young man and woman, gay, straight or what ever is to have a life fulfilled, happy and productive..... but.... unfortunately that often doesn't happen to many of our young men and women today.

Archived