What does his body language say to you?

BostonPhil
This topic is 4348 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It says their Closet is small and dark ! I mean afterall, look at those "bangs".... :rolleyes:

I use to have those bangs!

He doesn't really believe what he is talking about and he wants Tyra's shoes...

A ha ha ha!

And in the fifth segment he appears to be even more gayyyyyy

[video=youtube;scwHIS21mS4]

His cam4 shows a year or two ago were very sad and often times border-line violent. He would be drunk off his rocker in his wife's and his bedroom and you could hear their two little children screaming and crying from the next room, in the background. Many drunken melt-downs were broadcast on his cam4 channel and some people feared for the children's safety and well being.

I know, right?

I can't even watch things like this because my stress level goes through the roof. I understand that they are hoping to increase web hits, but my God—how stupid to do it in this way.

i KNOW - smoke signals would have worked much better ! :cool:

His cam4 shows a year or two ago were very sad and often times border-line violent. He would be drunk off his rocker in his wife's and his bedroom and you could hear their two little children screaming and crying from the next room, in the background. Many drunken melt-downs were broadcast on his cam4 channel and some people feared for the children's safety and well being.

Very sad!

Archived