Wholesome LDS type...

Kippy
This topic is 4373 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In travels and in living in other countries, I have often run into these really striking, handsome, young, fresh, clean cut guys, always traveling in pairs (so I guess if you get 'e,, you are going to have a 3-some)... easy to pick out in the uniform of black pants, white shirt, tie, and the proverbial black back pack with their literature. They are all in their late teens and early twenties, and so have nice body types -- slim waist, slightly broad shoulders and chest, nice arms from lugging those back packs, great legs from biking when not walking from place to place.... I also have to say ditto for the fantasy of the Amish -- rugged young men whose muscles come from hard farm labor.

Not sure how many of the Morman guys are into crossing the line -- there are enough stories of the damage done when they are outted, and expelled from the community and from their families. Sad really. But they are very nice, handsome stock.

Not sure how many of the Morman guys are into crossing the line -- there are enough stories of the damage done when they are outted, and expelled from the community and from their families. Sad really. But they are very nice, handsome stock.

You must have missed the thread a few weeks ago discussing how Mormons in Salt Lake City turned out for the Gay Pride parade. http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?87534-Mormons-Support-Utah-Pride-Parade

I've personally found Mormons to very inclusive. Maybe they see it as a way to 'get you into the program' but they've always been cordial and nice to me. And I'm aware of several Mormon families who have gay children. All they've done is wrap their arms around holding them closer. Family is more important that sexual proclivities...

You must have missed the thread a few weeks ago discussing how Mormons in Salt Lake City turned out for the Gay Pride parade. http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?87534-Mormons-Support-Utah-Pride-Parade

I've personally found Mormons to very inclusive. Maybe they see it as a way to 'get you into the program' but they've always been cordial and nice to me. And I'm aware of several Mormon families who have gay children. All they've done is wrap their arms around holding them closer. Family is more important that sexual proclivities...

Totally Agree!

Oh for fuck's sake. Google it your damn self, lazy.

I feel like the 68 year old bus matron being treated poorly by a rude child. What's wrong, Max? Third drink of the night when you realized you weren't gettin' any?

Peace,

Kipp

I feel like the 68 year old bus matron being treated poorly by a rude child. What's wrong, Max? Third drink of the night when you realized you weren't gettin' any?

Peace,

Kipp

Actually, a Jerry Sandusky-type was more of what I had in mind. And no, I don't drink—but thanks!

Guest Ca Robert

You do know that the creator of "Men on a Mission" calendar was excommunicated from the LDS Church? The reason was "conduct unbecoming a member" which is a catchall category for people who piss off the leadership.

You do know that the creator of "Men on a Mission" calendar was excommunicated from the LDS Church? The reason was "conduct unbecoming a member" which is a catchall category for people who piss off the leadership.
Let's get a little more truth to the story...from http://www.pridedepot.com/?p=737797
“Bottom-line, they still felt the calendar is inappropriate and not the image that the church wants to have.”

Plus this from http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,381527,00.html

An excommunicated person is removed from official church rolls, but are still welcome at church services. Excommunicated members are prohibited from receiving the sacrament and can't perform church callings such as teaching or preaching during meetings. They also cannot enter church temples.
So you may be OUT of the LDS church but you can still come be a part of us. Talking about Tolerance?

FYI, only two things take place in the LDS Temple - Celestial Marriages and Baptisms for the Dead. Both of these are sacraments of the church.

Archived