What will his title be????????????

Travis69
This topic is 4349 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the title means is that I talk alot of meaningless shit.... but for the most part I have enjoyed my experience here and have met alot of extrmely nice, and kind people... It IS a Fun pastime...

and Then, I look at the battle scars, my wig askew, my broken heels and running mascara and ask Myself "WHY GIRL.... aint ya got something better and less dangerous to do" ???

Then I answer myself.... "Hell no bitch, its STILL Fun". My sincere and heartfelt Thanks to ALL of you who've made this a memorable ride ! (wink Rik).... :D

and thanks to Daddy for having me, AGAIN !

All the title means is that I talk alot of meaningless shit.... but for the most part I have enjoyed my experience here and have met alot of extrmely nice, and kind people... It IS a Fun pastime...

and Then, I look at the battle scars, my wig askew, my broken heels and running mascara and ask Myself "WHY GIRL.... aint ya got something better and less dangerous to do" ???

Then I answer myself.... "Hell no bitch, its STILL Fun". My sincere and heartfelt Thanks to ALL of you who've made this a memorable ride ! (wink Rik).... :D

and thanks to Daddy for having me, AGAIN !

Does this mean you're leaving for the "Muscle Service Site" now that they are checking on new applicants :confused:

But IF you are ...they are not into the idle chit chat near as much as on Daddys...so don't expect any! Unles you expect to chat with yourself :rolleyes:

Does this mean you're leaving for the "Muscle Service Site" now that they are checking on new applicants :confused:

But IF you are ...they are not into the idle chit chat near as much as on Daddys...so don't expect any! Unles you expect to chat with yourself :rolleyes:

"15" "yard" "PENALTY". "Unnecessary" "KICKING" "of" "a" "PLAYER" "in" "BOUNDS".

Travis, this thread baffles me. You ask what his title will be, then tell us, as it is already known he is now a duke. The titles are meaningless anyway, so why start this up?

Forum police trouble me when posters are pulled over and asked for their papers and for their purpose of posting. Why is this necessary?

Forum police trouble me when posters are pulled over and asked for their papers and for their purpose of posting. Why is this necessary?

I couldn't agree more. However, in a community of posters, it is perfectly okay to inquire why is someone is doing something. For all you know, I did it because it gave me a boner, or made me want to change my screen name.

Or perhaps I wondered why someone would continue poking at someone else. It is not police work to tell someone when you are tired of something, it is simply stating a fact. But first, I think about asking why.

Unlike you, Boner, who last week told two posters to "shut up!" How's that for for forum police?

Or perhaps I wondered why someone would continue poking at someone else. It is not police work to tell someone when you are tired of something, it is simply stating a fact. But first, I think about asking why.

Don't think I have ever poked at JJ. I like him and his posts. What have I done???????????

I couldn't agree more. However, in a community of posters, it is perfectly okay to inquire why is someone is doing something. For all you know, I did it because it gave me a boner, or made me want to change my screen name.

Unlike you, Boner, who last week told two posters to "shut up!" How's that for for forum police?

You had me at "I couldn't agree more." Then you chose to get into your ego-friendly car, turn the key and drive into a lane of traffic reserved for the worst of the elite.

Should you elect to reproduce here, in this thread, my two "shut-up" posts from last week, in their entire, and correct content and context, to support your statements above; I'm confident you will find yourself not only personally embarrassed, but without warrant for continuing your reckless driving in the lane of which you now find yourself in.

HUH ?? I'm already a member THERE, and find it quite Boring.... Those guys are so into themselves, they should each have a solo site, and mind-fuck themselves.

BTW, most of the time I am chit-chatting with myself here. Not too many people bring anything to this table..... :rolleyes:

Boner, since you just started last week, I'll give you a freebie. If you want to think you can embarrass me, go ahead. Be my guest. I realize that you are new, with only 78 posts in your first week here...but you will find that hardly anyone here embarrasses easily. What name did you use to post under? Did you get embarrassed and have to change it?

Boner, since you just started last week, I'll give you a freebie.

Lucky, your arrogance and ego driven importance here is unimportant to me. So save your "freebie" for some other new poster. I'm sure that they will be along, without too much delay, so you're appetite should not suffer too much, because of me.

If you want to think you can embarrass me, go ahead. Be my guest.

Your guest list does not require my attendance to embarrass you. You're doing just fine on your own.

I realize that you are new, with only 78 posts in your first week here...but you will find that hardly anyone here embarrasses easily.

I'm sooo happy for you then. Because if I were you, with ALL of your posts, I would be horribly embarrassed about this one if I were you. Good for you!

Well, thanks, BVB. Mr. Boner and I will no doubt encounter each other in another thread. For all I know, we may end up great friends. Time will tell. It's happened before that people who had a stir ended up buds.

Archived