New Title

Atlantagaguy
This topic is 4374 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Am I getting points for posting and someday I will be able to trade them in for fabulous gifts?

I'm still waiting for my prize for being a Prince! I was promised anything I wished for, so I wished to be gang raped and forced to deep throat and rim an entire professional rugby team. Maybe I should have just settled for the tiara.

Nothing major, but some guys really get into them...

Shhh....I was really hoping that craze had died down! We haven't seen any of those threads lately. Don't jinx it. :p

Va-gi-na

That's why I never kiss anyone who has a vagina! :p

Some of my best friends have vaginas. I'll never find myself in one, but I'll cum-together, with them, to ensure that we don't leave them behind. Which is where I prefer to find myself, most of the time, anyway.:D

Ha!

I'm still waiting for my prize for being a Prince! I was promised anything I wished for, so I wished to be gang raped and forced to deep throat and rim an entire professional rugby team. Maybe I should have just settled for the tiara.

Shhh....I was really hoping that craze had died down! We haven't seen any of those threads lately. Don't jinx it. :p

Hope that craze had just evaporated. Want a video of you and the rugby guys using your magnificent body

Boston Bill

Just asking, I noticed today I received a new title under my name Journeyman. What is that all about? I’m I getting points for posting and someday I will be able to trade them in for fabulous gifts?

They are not points Baby! In some cases they are "Battle Badges" that some unfortunately strive for :confused:

The rest of us take it as no more than a Colored Dot :rolleyes:

Archived