This. Is. Awesome.

maxwellissmart
This topic is 4517 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very funny Max, but this left me wondering what the moral of the story was. Is it don't talk to women with cell phones, as they might be tweeting (sorry Fresh Fluff)?. Don't talk to women while you are drinking? If you do, at least lie about your circumstances. Or is it just don't talk to people on planes period. I prefer the latter. I never divulge any information about myself to strangers that might have an u

ulterior motive, oh wait never mind, I am on the message forum, so much for talking to strangers that might have an ulterior motive.

Very funny Max, but this left me wondering what the moral of the story was. Is it don't talk to women with cell phones, as they might be tweeting (sorry Fresh Fluff)?. Don't talk to women while you are drinking? If you do, at least lie about your circumstances. Or is it just don't talk to people on planes period. I prefer the latter. I never divulge any information about myself to strangers that might have an u

ulterior motive, oh wait never mind, I am on the message forum, so much for talking to strangers that might have an ulterior motive.

I believe the moral of the story was that this guy is a hypocrite and a liar, and it was pretty easy to find that out.

I have two personas when I fly. Depending on if I want to talk with my seatmates or if I don't....

Yes, talk, "I'm a psychologist specializing in sex therapies."

No, don't talk, "I'm a Southern Babdisst Evangelist, do you know the Lord?"

Poor Brian. :)http://www.starpulse.com/news/SheKnows_Entertainment/2012/06/08/brian_presley_denies_hitting_on_model_

Perhaps known as much for his conservative Christian values as his stint as Jack on the soap Port Charles, Brian Presley is very publicly denying the very public come-ons Melissa Stetten claims he made during a red-eye flight the two shared Wednesday.

I think he's cute. He could have used those cheesy lines on me, and I would have taken him home in a New York minute. Of course that's just me, I am all about helping people with their problems. I'm just a natural born giver.

But a little more serious question, and this is for anyone, but also for Max as he is the original OP. Putting aside the fact that he was a 'jerk,' Do you think that she had a right or was it morally right to tweet all his private information out there for the world to see, when he clearly meant it only for her to hear.

Knowing that this information might cause damage to his life and or another relationship. Yes he acted badly, but was it her call to make, sending all that private information out?

I really don't have an opinion either way as yet. I was just curious if anyone else thought of this. Or in the end, it may not really matter.

I think he's cute. He could have used those cheesy lines on me, and I would have taken him home in a New York minute. Of course that's just me, I am all about helping people with their problems. I'm just a natural born giver.

But a little more serious question, and this is for anyone, but also for Max as he is the original OP. Putting aside the fact that he was a 'jerk,' Do you think that she had a right or was it morally right to tweet all his private information out there for the world to see, when he clearly meant it only for her to hear.

Knowing that this information might cause damage to his life and or another relationship. Yes he acted badly, but was it her call to make, sending all that private information out?

I really don't have an opinion either way as yet. I was just curious if anyone else thought of this. Or in the end, it may not really matter.

I do. He's an adult and he should be aware of the consequences of his actions. It's no one else's responsibility to keep his secrets for him. If he needs discretion, he should hire—and then he doesn't even have to take off his wedding ring.

I believe the moral of the story was that this guy is a hypocrite and a liar, and it was pretty easy to find that out.

I'd never heard of this guy before this thread, but how can you be so sure it really happened the way this chick claims? It wasn't captured on video and there don't seem to be other eyewitnesses.

Guest Connoisseur

Well, I have a different take on this than many. I don't think two wrongs make anything right. It was wrong for the "model" to tweet the guys story and likely severely damage his life. Was he wrong, sure. Does she have a right to take advantage of him being honest about his name and profession and tweet - no. What a cold, dark heart she must have. I never understand truly mean spirited people. Think about what she did the next time you are with a companion and he decides to tweet his experience along with your real name afterwards - or during your encounter. Its easy to be anonymous during maybe a one hour appointment in a hotel, but several hours, a dinner, an overnight or longer and its highly likely he hears or sees your real name.

I'd never heard of this guy before this thread, but how can you be so sure it really happened the way this chick claims? It wasn't captured on video and there don't seem to be other eyewitnesses.

I can't—in fact, the whole thing may be made up to promote both of them. Stranger things have happened.

I can't—in fact, the whole thing may be made up to promote both of them. Stranger things have happened.

That would make sense to me. Sometimes the rule is that negative publicity is better than none at all. I bet that most people had never heard of either of these idiots before - and now they have. Mission accomplished. (And Brian's wife probably knew about the whole plan, lol.)

Or, even if it happened as she claimed - I still think they're both idiots. ;-)

I have two personas when I fly. Depending on if I want to talk with my seatmates or if I don't....

Yes, talk, "I'm a psychologist specializing in sex therapies."

No, don't talk, "I'm a Southern Babdisst Evangelist, do you know the Lord?"

lol

Archived