Everyone has a price

cany10011
This topic is 4372 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just started viewing preview clips from the the new website czechhunter.com on rockettube and liked it so much that I decided to sign up for it. The shoot is very amateurish but the premise is that everyone (including the majority of straight czech boys) has a price.

The guy doing the video never shows his face but he has a nice body and a very thick large cock. He usually propositions a lonely boy or a student and asks them a few generic questions, which leads to the important question, how much would it take for you to show your body, show your cock, sell your underwear? From that point forward, it is a very slippery slope and most boys end up being fucked for about 15,000 to 20,000 crowns (up to 1,000 US) but some for about half that amount. I like the amateur nature to it and also the very hot boys he seems to find. I'm sure it's all pure entertainment and the boys are actors but it's nice voyeurism.

So, that being said, have you ever propositioned a boy on a street?? It's never happened to me, but a friend told me once that a guy followed him out of a bar in chelsea one night and kept whispering dollar amounts to him until my friend turned around and told him to get lost.

I haven't propositioned anyone on the street, but I did proposition a 'Straight' Go Go boy at the 'Abbey' in WEHO one night.

I have known him for a year or so, and I have chatted with the his gf. He is way beyond gorgeous! A really nice guy with a body to-die-for. It was the weekend of the Big PS get together and I wanted to take someone. After he got off he came over to me and we began talking. I mentioned that I hired guys and he was fascinated by that whole concept, so I went in to great detail. He was shocked by how much some of these guys charge, and I said. "well if you are ever interested, just let me know and I am sure we can work something out" What followed was about an hour of serious discussion on his part as to what would occur and what he would have to do. I left with it being kind of up in the air. I found it interesting that he would consider it, and only when a lot of money was involved. As you mentioned, most of these guys will do a lot of things for money. ;);)

I have been propositioned on the street, I have always said no. This happened again about a week ago when I was walking down the street the boys worked back in the day. My response that night was "Do I look like a hooker?"

czechhunter is based on some TV show there where they do the same thing to women, no sex is involved on the TV show. Or so I am told. I have not actually seen it.

I have been propositioned on the street, I have always said no. This happened again about a week ago when I was walking down the street the boys worked back in the day. My response that night was "Do I look like a hooker?"

czechhunter is based on some TV show there where they do the same thing to women, no sex is involved on the TV show. Or so I am told. I have not actually seen it.

PROPOSITIONED? In BOSTON? Was he Harvard or M.I.T.?

So what did citylaw look like? Was he cute? Did he look powerful and manly?

Seriously man? How you gonna set me up like that? He was a cute little guy, but yeah he looked like a guy who likes to take charge and break me over his knee.

PROPOSITIONED? In BOSTON? Was he Harvard or M.I.T.?

I dunno what he was, it was surreal. Happens all the time but not usually for pay. I'm sorry but I am not getting in your old Volvo for a $10 blow job...

Archived