NY MET bat and balls exposed on TV...

whipped guy
This topic is 4521 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

During a post game interview with R.A. Dickey following Johan Santana's "no-hitter" for the New York METs... the camera inadvertently caught a glimpse of a players bat and balls as he walked through the shower in the club-house... Too funny... but I guess stuff happens...

http://www.sportsgrid.com/media/sny-showed-someones-twig-and-berries-on-tv-during-an-ra-dickey-interview/

(And because it didn't happen on a national broadcast, it probably won't get all that much attention...).
Yeah! Too bad this has not gotten more exposeure... but that explains it! Actually there was a You-tube video that somehow got taken down rather quickly.

When I first read the title, I thought it was Whipped Guy confessing "My" met bat and balls exposed.....,
Well... If I were to expose myself in a major league clubhouse... it would occur across town in the Bronx... ;)

Got to love the name associated with this -- R.A. DICKEY

Yes priceless!

Hate to say this, but my reply was, "where's the bat?" Looks like it needs some rubbing to get it ready

to swing to me; anyone else notice?

That was my initial response as well... but then again some are "growers"... so I am willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt...

Hate to say this, but my reply was, "where's the bat?" Looks like it needs some rubbing to get it ready to swing to me; anyone else notice?

That was my initial response as well... but then again some are "growers"... so I am willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt...

Maybe some sucking would help - wood does expand when it gets wet, after all...(I think it's way hot to feel a "grower" expanding in my mouth). I bet, once nurtured to its full potential, it would be a respectable bat...maybe even big enough to, pardon the expression, choke up on, lol.

Maybe some sucking would help - wood does expand when it gets wet, after all...(I think it's way hot to feel a "grower" expanding in my mouth). I bet, once nurtured to its full potential, it would be a respectable bat...maybe even big enough to, pardon the expression, choke up on, lol.

LOL! and Touche'!!! (I like the way you think!)

Archived