jjkrkwood

citylaw1
This topic is 4366 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Initially I started this thread to determine JJ's sleeping hours. I presumed that his nurse bathed him around 7:15, vital signs at about 7:45, lights out at 8 sharp. He hasn't posted for over hour though, so I may be wrong. As I finished the thread I found myself missing him a little. Perhaps I need to un-retire. I would like to dedicate this thread (he'll love it) to JJ and his alter ego Suckrates (MER). In his honor, I have cast the first "5" thread review.

I thought we were going to put an end to threads devoted to attacking or ridiculing other members.

I am not attacking or ridiculing anyone. Believe me. As I stated before, this truly is in good fun. Is it not possible to grab a chuckle every once in awhile? I've taken plenty of heat around here, and I'm sure JJ can take it in good fun.

I am not attacking or ridiculing anyone. Believe me. As I stated before, this truly is in good fun. Is it not possible to grab a chuckle every once in awhile? I've taken plenty of heat around here, and I'm sure JJ can take it in good fun.

Good point city...now I am confused, should I post or not?

Good point city...now I am confused, should I post or not?

Post away dear. It's an anonymous posting board and this hardly qualifies as mean .. yet:) Wait until JJ awakens and more will be revealed. I suspect 4am.

... his nurse bathed him around 7:15, vital signs at about 7:45, lights out at 8 sharp. He hasn't posted for over hour though, so I may be wrong. As I finished the thread I found myself missing him a little. Perhaps I need to un-retire. I would like to dedicate this thread (he'll love it) to JJ and his alter ego Suckrates (MER). In his honor, I have cast the first "5" thread review.

I thought this was intended in good fun and that's the way I've read it.

Some people take themselves and this board too seriously (e.g. post #3) :cool:

You don't like gay sex, huh? :eek:

What kind Rick? when you talked about a "down pour" I assumed you were talking about 'water sports' ...like pissing? ok ok, don't laugh, I am really naive....no? Seriously, Rik I am a 'valley Girl' I just don't get it sometimes..LOL am I close?

What kind Rick? when you talked about a "down pour" I assumed you were talking about 'water sports' ...like pissing?

I've done that (as a top) and it can be fucking hot. But I was referring to bukkake, something I've never done (and probably never will) but I've sure fantasized about and enjoyed in videos. :p

[/color][/QUOT

Yet you were expressing different views when you started the thread about j j getting a time out.

I thought we were going to put an end to threads devoted to attacking or ridiculing other members.

I agree Rick. There are a number of posters on this thread and others I have followed closely because I have personal common opinions that I agree in theory with. All theses guys are super professionals and guys I would love to spend time with. Big Hugs Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston Bill

[/color][/QUOT

Yet you were expressing different views when you started the thread about j j getting a time out.

I still can't get my head around grown men calling for "time outs." My nephew (4) received a time out yesterday for calling my sister a bitch. I gave him a Popsicle in the time out area because he's right:)

I still can't get my head around grown men calling for "time outs." My nephew (4) received a time out yesterday for calling my sister a bitch. I gave him a Popsicle in the time out area because he's right:)

Dude, you were practically shrieking like a little girl the other day on the Sean C. thread. Puh-leeze.

Archived