HOT Jeopardy Champion

whipped guy
This topic is 4528 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know that a lot of guys here watch Jeopardy. Today being Memorial Day I almost missed it, but did manage to catch the last half of Double Jeopardy and Final Jeopardy as well. The current champion Joel Pool managed another come form behind victory…

Now, am I the only one who finds this guy totally hot?!? I have been thoroughly infatuated with him for the past week. Shoot, I really want to rip his shirt off… and get a look at what seem to be some nicely developed pecs and arms… Plus, his facial features are quite easy on the eyes as well!

Do others find this guy to be absolutely exuding raw sexuality?

PS: Unfortunately the clip on the Jeopardy website has him wearing a sport jacket over his shirt… Fortunately he has eschewed wearing the jacket for most of his appearances.

Whipped--you are not the only one to think that Joel Pool is very, very attractive. I've also noticed the charm of this young man, from the nicely shaped, it appears, upper body, to the boyish smile and modest demeanour. I haven't watched every day he has competed but on one occasion I remember him standing next to the other two contestants after he had won and was startled at his seemingly short stature---not that that takes away from his appeal; I was curious as to whether Jeopardy has their players stand on some kind of box to equal out their heights.

Sometimes Jeopardy champions are so strange I have a hard time watching but Joel? He's got my attention in a good way and I hope he keeps on winning. He also seems able to get through the personal vignette bits with ease and humour---unlike some of them who come off as----how can I say this???---total a--h----s. I thought his story about camping out on the grounds of Versailles and being subjected to the groundskeepers' with the sprinklers sense of mischief very entertaining.

YES, he is hot! The very first day he was on the program, he was wearing a shirt that showed what great pecs he has. I'm sure he wasn't wearing anything under it, and it seemed a tighter fit than the shirts he's been wearing later in the week.

I am definitely rooting for him to keep winning, so I can see him every day. And he knows how to bet in final jeopardy, which has helped him out in the last few days.

Hehe - I keep seeing the title of this thread and thinking about a new show - "Hot Jeopardy." Can you imagine? The show where you'd hear things like:

"I'll go for Overnights for 1000, Alex."

Or, "sorry, your orgasm must be phrased in the form of a question."

I can only imagine what a "daily double" would be...;-)

Thanks bostonman for giving me an opportunity to smile and laugh this AM . Wouldn't it be a great idea to have "Hot Jeopardy" with your questions and a select panel---alternating hunks one day, swimsuit models the next?

Sorry to see Joel Pool go last night, and I am taking a break from Jeoparday--at least until the new champ goes---I know, I know, it sounds like "sour grapes" but something about his mannerism makes me squirm in discomfort.

A couple of last looks at the former champ... It was a good run while it lasted!

... and PS to Brooklyn Guy... If his dentist really looks like this... He knows a hot dentist when he sees one... Come to think of it BG is the expert at finding the hottest of the hottest when it come to not only working guys but guys in general.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-DQU8mBhDm_CveQuOuQVmGWL8nckGZLD3UkEHufkPQd9DwIBw

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-A9tVEnLC2Kk/T75SbeN9NvI/AAAAAAAAAH0/zKYtMm1Jm9w/s1600/JoelPool.png

A couple of last looks at the former champ... It was a good run while it lasted!

... and PS to Brooklyn Guy... If his dentist really looks like this... He knows a hot dentist when he sees one... Come to think of it BG is the expert at finding the hottest of the hottest when it come to not only working guys but guys in general.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-DQU8mBhDm_CveQuOuQVmGWL8nckGZLD3UkEHufkPQd9DwIBw

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-A9tVEnLC2Kk/T75SbeN9NvI/AAAAAAAAAH0/zKYtMm1Jm9w/s1600/JoelPool.png

Last evening on May 29, 2012, I viewed "Jeopardy" the first time in a week. Joel caught my eye; he also sought sympathy from me when he began not answering correctly, but the thing that threw in the "monkey's wrench" is that in the end his winning came to a close. He lost. Perhaps another "smartie" and "hottie" when take his place during the weeks to come!

Archived