The Last 'Harry's Law"?

Samai139
This topic is 4369 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Previously someone posted that NBC was not renewing "Harry's Law" for another season and so tonight I watched what might be the last episode of one of my favourite tv shows. For anyone who is reading this and lives on the West Coast, I won't be a "spoiler" and reveal any plot lines. For me, I'll miss watching Kathy Bates working her magic on Sunday nights--a remarkable actress who makes it unimportant that she is not young, not slim and trim and not beautiful. I enjoyed the format of the show---usually three cases dealing with a variety of legal issues--and obviously the acting. Tonight's show celebrated the firm's anniversary and perhaps was also a celebration for the cast. Any other fans out there?

I also enjoyed the show but agree with PK that it lacked focus. Some shows were outstanding while others were, in my opinion, mediocre. Many of the shows with Jean Smart stand out in my mind as being very good.

The series reminded me at times of certain aspects of Boston Legal (one of my favorite series from the past), both plot lines and actors, which I guess isn't surprising since both Harry's Law and Boston Legal were created by David E. Kelley. Anyway, I will still miss it. I recorded but have not watched the last episode and am looking forward to seeing it later today.

Archived