2 young charming men on Ellen

EXPAT
This topic is 4376 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Only recently have I come to see what a remarkable person Ellen is. She was amazing with these two little guys who are also pretty awesome. Neat the way she sent them to a Presidential Library. I caught a clip on the news a while ago when she got hooked up with the young lady in Toronto who needed a double lung transplant, had her on her show and did a lot to increase organ dontations. Now the girl has had the transplant and was doing a remarkable dance on a video and when she is well enough Ellen says she will brin her and her mother to do a live show as well. She makes me feel good about life!

Only recently have I come to see what a remarkable person Ellen is. She was amazing with these two little guys who are also pretty awesome. Neat the way she sent them to a Presidential Library. I caught a clip on the news a while ago when she got hooked up with the young lady in Toronto who needed a double lung transplant, had her on her show and did a lot to increase organ dontations. Now the girl has had the transplant and was doing a remarkable dance on a video and when she is well enough Ellen says she will brin her and her mother to do a live show as well. She makes me feel good about life!

TOTALLY AGREE SHE IS AN AMAZING PERSON plus a great entertainer. She makes me smile plus appreciate what I am!!!

Boston Bill

Looks like our conservative friends realized that protesting JCP for having Ellen as their spokesperson was as futile as all their other protest efforts. The support for Ellen was so overwhelming, no doubt due to the items cited above. I missed them dropping the protest back in March, but they continue their other anti-gay protests. What will it take for conservatives to stop hating homosexuals?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/08/one-million-moms-drops-ellen-degeneres-jc-penney_n_1332651.html

OMM may have dropped their JCP protest over Ellen, but they're back at it over a JCP ad featuring photo of a little girl and her two moms.

They're also going after Starbucks for their LGBT-favorable employment policies. They staged a demonstrations where their members poured their Starbucks drinks down the sewer outside the store, causing the manager to laugh and say "they can do whatever they want with them, we still thank them for buying them". (It seems OMM didn't get that the point of a boycott is NOT to buy the product.)

Like most conservative hate groups, they simply don't get it.

A few decades ago, a good christian housewife named Terry Rakolta started a protest against a show on Fox that offended her. At the time, the show suffered from low ratings and was on the brink of cancellation. Thanks to Rakolta's protest, people tuned in and not only saved the show but turned it into one of Fox's longest running shows behind the Simpsons and Family Guy. That show was Married With Children, which coincidentally starred Ed O'Neill whose current show, Modern Family, is being protested.

Archived