Favorite Military Tradition

fedssocr1
This topic is 4172 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

While the idea of a hundred or so buff Naval Academy students stripped and sliding in mud on a giant phallus is .........nevermind once I got 100 buff Naval Academy students in my mind, nothing else was able to get in or out until after I did a bit of decongesting.

Having lived in Annapolis for over 30 years, I have "suffered" through the antics of the Commissioning Week ceremonies (used to be called June Week when graduation was in June) and "Herndon", as the assault on the obelisk is called, is fun...ONCE. The record time to complete the climb is 90 seconds. It can sometimes take hours and frankly the bodies on the guys are not all that great. What is better is the groups that jog over the Naval Academy bridge in the spring and fall. I doubt that very few freeball, but the pec bounces are fine!

Well, its "FLEET WEEK" here in NYC, which means spending my day hanging out on the sidewalk watching those patriotic HOT boys sashay their asses and croches in those semi-sheer,

TIGHT, white pants... Ahoy Matey !

Slap a butt or 2 for me, JJ! ;)

Having lived in Annapolis for over 30 years, I have "suffered" through the antics of the Commissioning Week ceremonies (used to be called June Week when graduation was in June) and "Herndon", as the assault on the obelisk is called, is fun...ONCE. The record time to complete the climb is 90 seconds. It can sometimes take hours and frankly the bodies on the guys are not all that great. What is better is the groups that jog over the Naval Academy bridge in the spring and fall. I doubt that very few freeball, but the pec bounces are fine!

That's too bad. I guess only the hot ones get their pictures taken then. :-) There seems to be more than enough eye candy to keep my happy. The fast climb last year was because they didn't grease it up since that is "unsafe". But there was so much outcry that they lubed it up again this year which is why it took 2.5 hours.

• 11 months later...
Guest boiworship08

A little off- topic, but if you want to see some hot and cute guys, google the 2013 Victory Day parade in Moscow and look at he opening minutes. Every guy in the honor guard is a total stud.

That's too bad. I guess only the hot ones get their pictures taken then. :-) There seems to be more than enough eye candy to keep my happy. The fast climb last year was because they didn't grease it up since that is "unsafe". But there was so much outcry that they lubed it up again this year which is why it took 2.5 hours.

From what I saw, almost every single guy was hot. Some of the positions when they were grabbing each other was downright erotic. Yes plenty of eye candy for me, and thanks for the link.... "Oh to be young again"

Archived