"Squeezing Balls" Advantageously Used in Collegatie Wrestling?

bcohen7719
This topic is 4539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From that camera angle it is hard to tell.... no pun intended.... but I have a couple of cousins (twin brothers) who were nationally ranked collegiate wrestlers, and they said that a lot of guys tried to get by doing that to gain some advantage.... but if caught, they can be disqualified from the match if the ref sees it happening.

Will Smith may be a closeted gay but I don't think his reaction to the Ukranian showboating journalist kissing him---and not just a polite touch on the cheek as is socially acceptable---was indicative of anything but someone who felt his personal space had been invaded. What's next? It's OK for Sasha Baron Cohen to grope Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet??

Will Smith may be a closeted gay but I don't think his reaction to the Ukranian showboating journalist kissing him---and not just a polite touch on the cheek as is socially acceptable---was indicative of anything but someone who felt his personal space had been invaded. What's next? It's OK for Sasha Baron Cohen to grope Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet??

Usually your reactions to situations say ALOT about you. Remember, he is in show business, and this kissy-face shit is common-place and usually expected. I believe he was being overly sensitive due to the swirling rumors about his sexuality. ? His reaction would have been MUCH different I suspect had it been a Female.

Archived