Example #358 of how all the best things in life apparently suck...

maxwellissmart
This topic is 4538 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Having worked at Starbucks for way too long, yeah nothing is good for you there. Nothing. They added "Skinny" drinks to make people feel better about themselves. They are't as bad for you but still. So, get a cup of coffee with no sweetener and no milk.

But now I want Grande Caramel Frappuccino. And some fried chicken. Thanks.

Nothing that tastes really, really good and provides that instant gratification and convenience we want is ever GOOD for us. When you think about it, a simple iced coffee drink has more calories than a whole meal should, and way too much sugar to be good for us. Why God, Why ?????

And when I go for that fried chicken to Popeyes or Church's, I cant skip those honey biscuits. :p

Having worked at Starbucks for way too long, yeah nothing is good for you there. Nothing. They added "Skinny" drinks to make people feel better about themselves. They are't as bad for you but still. So, get a cup of coffee with no sweetener and no milk.

With extra gravy. Mmmmm.

The only thing that I get at Starbucks is Black Ice Tea (without classic), but I often like the guys that work there...

Double tall non- fat Latte, with Hazelnut or Almond flavouring. Thaft's not TOO bad for you, is it?

Nothing that tastes really, really good and provides that instant gratification and convenience we want is ever GOOD for us.

That's not always true. Case in point, a hot trainer I used to work out with. He was all too happy to let me clean him up after a sweaty work out. Yum! :p

The only thing that I get at Starbucks is Black Ice Tea (without classic), but I often like the guys that work there...

Oh yeah, I agree OS, the best part of a trek to Starbucks is checkin' out the cute eye candy behind the counter...

http://imageshack.us/a/img18/1069/tumblrly7bptknaq1r0jq5n.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img441/1300/tumblrlqxagvsizo1r0jq5n.jpg

Archived