Another Advantage to Being Gay!

Lucky
This topic is 4540 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Until today, I never knew or even had an inkling that gay men were at the advantage in sex over straight men. Turns out that when a man eats out a vagina, he could get gas blown into his face!

Yes! There is such a thing as vaginal flatulence, and I had never heard of it. Fortunately for the men, it does not involve intestinal gas and is thus not smelly. Or at least that's their story.

One caution for straight men is NOT to blow air into the vagina. An embolism could result, and your girl could die with your tongue up her hole. And, if she is pregnant, it could be a double murder.

Now someone might be tempted to point out that gay men can still be farted on when rimming. But then, so can straight men, so that one is a draw.

(What would we do without wikipedia?)

Until today, I never knew or even had an inkling that gay men were at the advantage in sex over straight men. Turns out that when a man eats out a vagina, he could get gas blown into his face!

Yes! There is such a thing as vaginal flatulence, and I had never heard of it. Fortunately for the men, it does not involve intestinal gas and is thus not smelly. Or at least that's their story.

One caution for straight men is NOT to blow air into the vagina. An embolism could result, and your girl could die with your tongue up her hole. And, if she is pregnant, it could be a double murder.

Now someone might be tempted to point out that gay men can still be farted on when rimming. But then, so can straight men, so that one is a draw.

(What would we do without wikipedia?)

Good Lord...I was just about to have a late lunch, but I have lost my appetite....This is way too much information for me.LOL

Having eatten pussy, I can tell you with 100% certainty that there is NO advantage (or pleasure) to it IMO.....:eek:

eatten? EATTEN? Really, you could not have possibly eaten it correctly! LOL! I amuse myself.

How ever I've never ingesting vagina either. I may have kissed a few pussies, licked a few, but never ingested.

And I don't do rectums...

Who's Janett Reno?

I think you mean Janett Rennoo—I went out to dinnner with her once and we ordered a lovely appetizer of mussels and broth and I left to go do some coke in the men's room (it was the 80s and everyone was doing it, so don't judge) and when I got back, she had eatten the entire thing.

A few years ago one of my str8 friends was telling me that, after a particularly hot and wild session with a really nice girl, she had a pussy-fart for the first time just after he pulled out. Shocked, she exclaimed "What was that?" to which he replied "That, my fine woman, means you were thoroughly and properly fucked!" .....

eatten? EATTEN? Really, you could not have possibly eaten it correctly! LOL! I amuse myself.

How ever I've never ingesting vagina either.

Really? You have never ingesting vagina??? Maybe, just joking, you meant never ingested??? Butt, I'm wid you---dont do assholes either.

Now take a deep breath...

Yes! There is such a thing as vaginal flatulence, and I had never heard of it.

Not sure what to say about your sheltered life, dear. Almost every hole in the human body has the ability to pass air through it. Didn't you learn this in grade school phys-ed or was that too long ago to remember? Or did your mom call-in your ill-health on those days?

Turns out that when a man eats out a vagina, he could get gas blown into his face!

Some women squirt, too. Be sure to bring a gas mask and an umbrella before you venture down under.

A cunt fart, as I know it, sure beats the gas that exits the ass, which often passes as you lick a guy's ass hole. I believe Sean Cody has a video outtake of a model's tongue catching his partner's fart during a scene. Very tasteful entertainment. (If I remember correctly, I think the licker model barfed.)

:D

I think you mean Janett Rennoo—I went out to dinnner with her once and we ordered a lovely appetizer of mussels and broth and I left to go do some coke in the men's room (it was the 80s and everyone was doing it, so don't judge) and when I got back, she had eatten the entire thing.

Was THAT the most expensive thing on the menu, and WHO paid for the meal ? This is always a HOT topic when entertaining scorts ! :D:D

Archived