Where should I go

geoffk
This topic is 4376 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok I'm planning a one night jaunt on Friday sept 7. I live in nj and hopefully Adonis will be open on Saturday not like last year this weekend. There is nothing much happening within driving distance in a Friday night. So. I am thinking of flying to Montreal for the night. Is this the best place to go? It's only a 1.5 hr flt from nj.

OK, I'm a bit confused, but with me that's a relatively frequent event in my life. You said you were planning your "jaunt" on Friday Sept 7, yet you are hoping Adonis will be open on Saturday. Does that mean you are planning a weekend in NYC?

Adonis is open Wednesday's and Saturday's at Evolve on E 58th st.

There are other venues you might wish to check out on a Friday or Saturday evening in NYC.

Close by to Evolve is the Web on East 58th and Madison Ave (downstairs). Young Latino twink dancers. $10 admission with free vodka drinks till midnight. And lap dances like you've never seen!

Also, NYC's most popular bar, Splash offers dancers and they do lap dancers. 17th st between Fifth and Sixth.

NYC's newest nightspot XL is open and has dancers, but no lap dances, on West 42nd st.

The Urge downtown on Second Av and Houston St has dancers on the bar but no lap dances.

Check out Next Magazine for a rundown on NYC night spots and other venues that might interest you..

http://www.nextmagazine.com/

Of course an evening or a weekend in Montreal is always fun, too......

ED

edjames: this is about the most comprehensive listing of what is available in NYC, Thank you. I am planning a whole weekend of fun Sept 7 & 8, on Friday night i want to go somewhere and enjoy the scene and on Saturday I am planning on going to Adonis. (last year this weekend i went to AC to Pro Bar , but that was boring) and by the time I got to Adonis on Saturday it was closed down because the arrangement at the space was not proper. so I got to thinking that maybe i could fly somewhere and enjoy the scene bc there isnt much withing driving distance of central NJ, thats why i asked about montreal. Anyway trying to plan this out now so I can make it happen.

The Web does have some Latino, and even a few Eastern European, dancers, but it is primarily Asian dancers.

I beg to disagree, but I was at the Web on Thursday night and ALL the dancers were Latino. There were NO Asian dancers. This has been the case on almost every night I have been going to the Web, at least once a week, for the past year. I have gone on various Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. The frequency of Asian dancers at the Web has dwindled significantly in the past year.

ED

Ed, thank you for the information. May I ask a couple of questions? Are there any other clubs with lap dancers? Which nights are they open? Which do you recommend. I've been to Adonis and enjoy it a lot but would like to vary the field. Thank you.

OK, I'm a bit confused, but with me that's a relatively frequent event in my life. You said you were planning your "jaunt" on Friday Sept 7, yet you are hoping Adonis will be open on Saturday. Does that mean you are planning a weekend in NYC?

Adonis is open Wednesday's and Saturday's at Evolve on E 58th st.

There are other venues you might wish to check out on a Friday or Saturday evening in NYC.

Close by to Evolve is the Web on East 58th and Madison Ave (downstairs). Young Latino twink dancers. $10 admission with free vodka drinks till midnight. And lap dances like you've never seen!

Also, NYC's most popular bar, Splash offers dancers and they do lap dancers. 17th st between Fifth and Sixth.

NYC's newest nightspot XL is open and has dancers, but no lap dances, on West 42nd st.

The Urge downtown on Second Av and Houston St has dancers on the bar but no lap dances.

Check out Next Magazine for a rundown on NYC night spots and other venues that might interest you..

http://www.nextmagazine.com/

Of course an evening or a weekend in Montreal is always fun, too......

ED

Archived