Male Stripper Practices in New York City Subway Car

bcohen7719
This topic is 4552 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Those were his friends. It was all planned.

Damn...you had to tell me that and spoil my fun. I was so enjoying the thought that people would actually just get up and join in. I was thinking what I would do in that case, not sure I would have the nerve to join in, but it would have certainly made my day.;)

bchoen, Thanks for sharing that most enjoyable video. I've been on the subway so many times and nothing like that has ever happened... I give the "dancer" a lot of credit for doing what he did. He made good use of that pole... The surprised look on those passengers entering was priceless... And, yes, I'd put some $'s down his underwear. He'd make a fine addition to any strip club lineup, just not in those heels.

Coop

Did I not mention the "pole possibilities" in the Missing Poster thread from a week or so ago where I mentioned the various possibilities of "Subway Sex"??? Well, at the time I did mention seeing a young lady practicing on the pole on the Number One train a few years ago... though very little clothing came off... so it is not a new concept...

Nonetheless, I would have rather seen a guy!!!!

Damn...you had to tell me that and spoil my fun. I was so enjoying the thought that people would actually just get up and join in.

You know, now that I look at it a second time, I believe I was wrong. Those are all total strangers, getting up spontaneously and joining in. :)

Archived