Last minute booking

Ajac
This topic is 4412 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys

I love a good massage but because of my schedule it is very difficult to book in advance.

I use to use the Los Angeles Bodywork chat rooms on AOL to see who was looking for clients. I could then usually cross reference to M4M and book quickly. I know there is the "currently looking" option on manworks and craigslist and backpage have time stamps but does anyone know of any chat rooms like AOL once had?

Alan

Hey Guys

I love a good massage but because of my schedule it is very difficult to book in advance.

I use to use the Los Angeles Bodywork chat rooms on AOL to see who was looking for clients. I could then usually cross reference to M4M and book quickly. I know there is the "currently looking" option on manworks and craigslist and backpage have time stamps but does anyone know of any chat rooms like AOL once had?

Alan

AOL chatrooms lost their legit status for me a looooong time ago. I don't know how seriously someone would take you—of course this may be the norm or easier in a larger city.

No they have been down for at least a year. I guess I posed the question because I had called someone whose ad I had seen on M4M asking if they were available the same evening and they were very annoyed. They tried to get me to book at a different time but when I tried to explain it was difficult they seemed to get irate. So I quickly said I would try again and hung up. AOL was not the best but if someone was in the chat they were usually ready to receive guests.

Generally, chatrooms are composed of a group of "regulars" whom seem to be in there 24/7. They never log out for the risk of "missing a hot piece of meat"... they are generally weird, dysfunctional, and I would suspect "unattractive", with no life other than CYBER..... YES, I have frequented those AOL chatrooms, but never met anyone from there, and have given up on them, although I do pop in from time to time to see who's still around.

Yes I don't chat and I would usually not book unless they had a listing on one of the sites that I could check them out. I wish Masseurfinder and M4M had the currently looking function like manworks.

Generally, chatrooms are composed of a group of "regulars" whom seem to be in there 24/7. They never log out for the risk of "missing a hot piece of meat"... they are generally weird, dysfunctional, and I would suspect "unattractive", with no life other than CYBER..... YES, I have frequented those AOL chatrooms, but never met anyone from there, and have given up on them, although I do pop in from time to time to see who's still around.

For old times' sake I visited the gay.com chat rooms recently. It was the same old people from 10 years ago, only 10 years older. All except for one guy who still claims to be 36. He wasn't 36 in 2002 and he sure as hell isn't 36 now.

Archived