Which Duo Would You Fuck?

JackTwist
This topic is 4417 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you were planning a hot threesome, which duo would you invite over?

http://imageshack.us/a/img6/7581/55196615252807153941812.jpg

"A"

http://imageshack.us/a/img820/2713/42040833962682605950516.jpg

"B"

http://imageshack.us/a/img822/1303/52375843403656327817831.jpg

"C"

http://imageshack.us/a/img850/3677/40745333564058646796617.jpg

"D"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My first choice would be duo A, but any one of the four would certainly do.

Boston Bill

The breakdown:

A1 is the unfortunate-face-with-the-great-body that we all know at least one of, who looks like he's missing some chromosomes. A2 is only with him because he's more successful.

B1 and B2 look like they're waiting in line to get fucked on camera in a daddy-twink film. B2 has done it several times now and is kinda bored with it, B1 is a virgin and may cry because it hits too close to home.

C1 and C2 look like soulless automatons who will stab and strangle you and then go dancing and have a wonderful time while you bleed out.

Thus, D1 and D2 win by default.

I'd love to fuck the "B" boys.....but I bet the "D" boys would be more fun in bed.

"A" is too girlie and "C" is too freaky.

I agree that "C" would slit your throat and then dance the night away, but

even worse they look painfully boring.

I really don't see a duo that I would pick as a team...

However, if one could mix and match it would be "B-2 "(and I am assuming the parts we can't see would be just as muscular) and for variety "D-2" (the hot looking blond dude... though I wish his legs were a bit beefier... but the rest of him would do.) These two guys would certainly complement each other and offer a bit of variety as well!

The breakdown:

A1 is the unfortunate-face-with-the-great-body that we all know at least one of, who looks like he's missing some chromosomes. A2 is only with him because he's more successful.

B1 and B2 look like they're waiting in line to get fucked on camera in a daddy-twink film. B2 has done it several times now and is kinda bored with it, B1 is a virgin and may cry because it hits too close to home.

C1 and C2 look like soulless automatons who will stab and strangle you and then go dancing and have a wonderful time while you bleed out.

The "Orange Oompa Loompa and the Chicklet teeth" ???? REALLY ???

FYI - sometimes unfortunate faces are MORE attractive for showing REAL character. I am sure A1 has NO problem getting laid ?

The "Orange Oompa Loompa and the Chicklet teeth" ???? REALLY ???

FYI - sometimes unfortunate faces are MORE attractive for showing REAL character. I am sure A1 has NO problem getting laid ?

Umm, A1 is not great by any stretch—and getting laid and getting laid by who you want are 2 different things. And those twins are so incredibly creepy looking, at least the D's seem capable of genuine expressions.

Umm, A1 is not great by any stretch—and getting laid and getting laid by who you want are 2 different things. And those twins are so incredibly creepy looking, at least the D's seem capable of genuine expressions.

Thats what makes a world, different strokes. And I am sure A1 gets exactly WHO he wants (dont get me wrong, he aint my type, but I have seen guys on this site swoon over guys much fuglier than him. Some even paying big money to hire guys NOT as attractive as he)

My first choice would be duo A, but any one of the four would certainly do.

Boston Bill

I agree with Bosguy; I'd take duo A because they mighty resemble the duo who met with me in Buenos Aires in October of last year.

But, again, I'd take any of them for some hard and steamy play!

The breakdown:

LOL, fantastic reply. Spot on.

Archived