Missing Posters

citylaw1
This topic is 4367 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some who we wish would stay decide to go....and others who we wish would go just keep hanging around. Such is life.

Oh jgoo, I got tired of hangin, so i decided to sit.... But I deluded myself to think you really, really liked me ? Thats why I stayed....

" And I am telling you, I'm not goin !!!! " (Effie)

Oh jgoo, I got tired of hangin, so i decided to sit.... But I deluded myself to think you really, really liked me ? Thats why I stayed....

Oh I definitely wasn't alluding to you. I've LEARNED to like you and your posts (most of the time).

"I'll stay a week or two, I'll stay the summer through,

But I am telling you, I must be going." - (Groucho)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WLDujOsWa34/TnzI51F3JFI/AAAAAAAAEiQ/PLg31Y-9O8Q/s320/hemustbegoing.jpg

[video=youtube;rl_NpdAy3WY]

Whew. I was starting to picture my funeral, and realized I would have to arrange for a much bigger venue to accommodate all the Daddys members who no doubt would attend with asst

fruit plates and muffin baskets. Finally I would give them all something to celebrate, and something they could AGREE on... :D

For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand outside. I would rather be a doorkeeper for the house of the Lord than dwell in the tents of wickedness. Psalm 84:10

A noble thought but, in all honesty, I'd more likely be found abed in a tent, sipping a nice Merlot and fondling a cute buttock or two.

Anyone with a strong opinion or ability to have a critical thought was driven away.

I looked up some of your posts, wish you were still posting on a regular basis. I may not be crazy concerning your comments about Lucky, but otherwise you have a very strong point of view almost always backed up with exceptionably strong research.

I may well go back and read every one of your posts; they are exceptionally interesting for an Internet message board (even if I may not know all the details and references).

They keep trying doug, but so far I maintained MY ground.... But I have taken to wearing a bullet proof vest and helmet when I log in...:p

You are full of shit JJ. How many times have you cried, "I am going to Daddy if you don't stop"?

They keep trying doug, but so far I maintained MY ground.... But I have taken to wearing a bullet proof vest and helmet when I log in...:p

Better put them on...

http://images1.americanlisted.com/nlarge/bullet_proof_vest_helmet_400_26184321.jpg

Oh, was that you last Sunday on the E train? It's a good thing I always leave the house pre-lubed! You have some thick fingers, mister. :p
LOL you guys... Yes! It's called subway sex... and is the best in NYC!

Of course there are several varieties... There is the standing/standing version where your genitals are lined up... as well as other body parts...

Then there is the seated/standing version where there are other options...

Of course add the strap hanger pole into the equation and there are even more possibilities... Think stripper...

There is the train empty version and the packed like sardines version as well...

Now I don't even live in NYC, so I am not as well versed as those that do... Not wanting to hijack this thread since it is going along so harmoniously... perhaps a native New Yorker can further enlighten us about the pleasures of the NYC Transit System elsewhere... I for one can't wait for my next visit to the Big Apple!

perhaps a native New Yorker can further enlighten us about the pleasures of the NYC Transit System

I'll tell you right here that the hottest time I ever had was when I was sitting across from a very cute guy (we were both in our 20s) and I just stared at him intensely. We both had hard dicks but there were others on the train so we couldn't do much more than stare at each other. But when he stood up, he had a huge wet spot on his jeans. He had cum, hands-free, just from being stared at by li'l ol' me. :p

...He had cum, hands-free, just from being stared at by li'l ol' me. :p
I doubt "me" is really "li'l" and you were not exactly "ol'" at the time... but proves my theory about the possibilities of "subway sex"... Great story! Now I want to hear a good one about that pole... well I actually saw a young lady do some pole tricks on the Number 1 train a few years ago. She must have been practicing for her night job... certainly got the attention of the passangers... only in NYC as they say...

Guest Wetnwildbear

Most Recently Seen . . .

yes, FFF was one of the best....fun-to-read posts, savvy writing, slick sense of humor.....

but I never take any of this too seriously....some of the MIA posters you mention were controversial and may have just left.....

FFF = aka Fing-Fang-Foom - Fling-Fag-Fool - Feril-Festering-Fungus . . .

Was most recently seen ferousily licking Rick Santorum's ass - at a meeting of the "Bikers for Bitches Beaten for Being" Session

held at the the national combined NRA/KKK/Mary Kaye convention held inside the secret bunker where Dick Cheney is stored.

LOL you guys... Yes! It's called subway sex... and is the best in NYC!

Of course there are several varieties... There is the standing/standing version where your genitals are lined up... as well as other body parts...

Then there is the seated/standing version where there are other options...

Of course add the strap hanger pole into the equation and there are even more possibilities... Think stripper...

There is the train empty version and the packed like sardines version as well...

Now I don't even live in NYC, so I am not as well versed as those that do... Not wanting to hijack this thread since it is going along so harmoniously... perhaps a native New Yorker can further enlighten us about the pleasures of the NYC Transit System elsewhere... I for one can't wait for my next visit to the Big Apple!

Going back about 10 years, the F train was notorius for the "grope and go" sex amongst gays, bi' and closest cases. There were certain cars "designated" as the hang out cars, and the guys would converge at those crowded cars at the "Rush hours" and have some hot times. Oh, those were the days. Not so much anymore.

Archived