Are EZEtoGRU, Glutes and Rockhard one and the same person ?

zeyfur
This topic is 4430 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

U are not adding anything useful to any thread!

Zeyfur and Tina, it was a wonderful date.

Quoting bluboy (10/8/11): "Who are u? Why are you flooding the site? What is ur game? Stop it please! U are not adding anything useful to any thread. Bluboy"

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?83132-Zeyfer-Why-r-u-responding-to-every-post-And-with-pure-nonsense!

It is rather curious that they always turn out on the same threads, seemingly to support each other. Are they various avatars of a person suffering from a multiple personality disorder?

zeyfur, what's the major intent of this post? We DO NOT need any type of "bitch session" or unnecessary battles beginning on this website. I've been here since the late 90s and have seen it all although I have managed

to stay out of the insidious furors! If he is, so be it! If he happens not to be, so be it! So, my suggestion would be to focus on major and serious and productive issues, not superficial ones!

Thank you! I submitted this in a positive mode!

Archived