411 on Braden Matthew in Las Vegas

daviddd49
This topic is 4428 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

would you really pay him $300? If so , I'm amazed.

If the boy has a really good track record ... good reviews, etc ... then yes.

This guy has no reviews, no history, nobody seems to have any info on him.

I'm not sure he's worth "taking one for the team," so to speak -- and, given the silence of "the team," definitely not.

Research Well..."Vegas" has and always will be a Working Guy Crapshoot!

Very true, but there are some very good ones located there so Brooklyn Guy's advice on doing research is right on. It is more so of a crap shoot, in my opinion, now that one of the highly reviewed and stellar guys is relocating from Vegas to Toronto at the end of the month (namely Peter Hung).

Very true, but there are some very good ones located there so Brooklyn Guy's advice on doing research is right on. It is more so of a crap shoot, in my opinion, now that one of the highly reviewed and stellar guys is relocating from Vegas to Toronto at the end of the month (namely Peter Hung).

Correct ... which is why I'm researching again. I've enjoyed several wonderful guys in Vegas:

Aaron Mark

Peter Hung

Sidney Rama

Koi

But now Peter is leaving for Toronto, Koi is leaving for elsewhere (don't know if he's made it known to where on public boards, so I'll not say). So, the next time I'm in Vegas I'm on the lookout for others. I've given thought to seeing Christopher Daniels, but I've not made contact yet. Am also on the lookout for more twinky guys.

Correct ... which is why I'm researching again. I've enjoyed several wonderful guys in Vegas:

Aaron Mark

Peter Hung

Sidney Rama

Koi

But now Peter is leaving for Toronto, Koi is leaving for elsewhere (don't know if he's made it known to where on public boards, so I'll not say). So, the next time I'm in Vegas I'm on the lookout for others. I've given thought to seeing Christopher Daniels, but I've not made contact yet. Am also on the lookout for more twinky guys.

I've been meaning to post a link to this Christopher Daniels interview for a while...

Sweet jgoo, thank you for the kind referral, I appreciate it :) Hope you are well and Daviddd... hope to see you sometime in the near future! Good hunting! :)

Sweet jgoo, thank you for the kind referral, I appreciate it :) Hope you are well and Daviddd... hope to see you sometime in the near future! Good hunting! :)

Peter! Yes, I"m well. Busy busy busy. Right now I'm getting ready to depart for Italy. You know why. <wink>

Looking forward to seeing you at some point, either when I get to Toronto or when your travels bring you back to Las Vegas.

Bless you!

Two of the best in Vegas, in my opinion are Paul Pratt and Chris Daniels

I can definitely second Shoreboy's opinion about Paul Pratt being one of the best. I haven't had the privilege of meeting Chris but he is on my list of must see the next time I pass through Vegas.

Peter! Yes, I"m well. Busy busy busy. Right now I'm getting ready to depart for Italy. You know why. <wink>

Looking forward to seeing you at some point, either when I get to Toronto or when your travels bring you back to Las Vegas.

Bless you!

Absolutely! Have a safe trip out there ;) Look forward to seeing you in the not so distant future then :)

Add me to the list of 'fans' of Paul Pratt - although I really loved him with short hair and not so much with the longer hair. With Paul basically top and Chris basically bottom there seems to be something for all out there!

Oh and I think both Paul and Chris were working in the same Las Vegas show at one time... damn what a hot cast that was!

PS Peter H is a hottie and a sweetheart as well!

Archived