Dharun Ravu Guilty of Invasion of Privacy in Rutgers Webcam Spy Trail

edjames
This topic is 4382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TV may be fantasy, but it often doesn't go far enough to speak the truth.

I even get annoyed at Glee sometimes, because they go completely overboard in showing actions which would get people fired, expelled, and jailed.

Instead of pink slushies, I got drenched with bowls of hot spaghettios. You can't imagine how many shirts I had to throw away, and then lie to my mother. Did my tormenting bully ever get punished? Hell no. His parents were big donors to the football team, and football ruled at my high school. When I foolishly asked, "Why me?," as if the asshole who deserved a pipe smashed up against his head might feel a second of compassion, he would yell, "Because you're a FAG! And I hate FAGS!"

I have a dear friend who is going through hell with her son being bullied in a private Manhattan grade school. You can only imagine that tuition. The bully is an out-of-control brat of famous, wealthy parents (totally dysfunctional household) who give money to the school. The principal actually had the nerve to suggest that my friend's son was inviting taunts by his less-than-masculine demeanor. (I would have punched her in the face had she said that to me about my son.) The kid is the sweetest boy (who may turn out to be gay) but he sure is going through a rough patch. At least his mother feels his pain and will change schools if she can. She is horrified for her son, and the authorities act like nothing is wrong.

Archived