Weho Hotels: Need Suggestions

Boston Guy
This topic is 7793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've stayed at the (Wyndham) Summerfield Suites in WeHo. They do have a couch, king-sized bed, and I think they have internet access but I'm not sure. You have a lot of demands for under $100 in a highly desireable area, but you might be able to get the Summerfield Suites for nearly $100 (I got it for less than that). It's in a quiet, beautiful street yet only a block from either Santa Monica Blvd. (Boystown area) or from the Sunset Strip. It's also within easy walking distance to the Numbers hustler bar if that's your thing--as well as many, many other gay bars. The only caveat is that it's in a residential-only parking area, so you'll have to pay about $16/day to park, as I recall. They have a fairly nice (i.e. not Continental) breakfast included. Join the Wyndham By Request program if you choose to stay there. You get all kinds of great perks!!

Another thing you could try is hotwire.com and look for icons indicating "Suite" and "internet access" in the area, but I think they only will let you choose the Hollywood/West Hollywood area in general (i.e. you can't specify just West Hollywood).

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to say ncm2169:-(...there's really no shortcut to understanding Priceline bidding.

You could just pick what you thought was a reasonable price and make a bid and see if it's accepted...if not you could rebid in 72 hours.

If you want to understand free rebids etc. you'll have to study the rather confusing faq:

http://pub109.ezboard.com/fpricelineandexpediabiddinghotels.showMessage?topicID=2.topic

Since there is sort of a favorable vote for the Ramada basically on location.(I stayed there last year and it was fine.) I looked it up at http://www.expedia.com and they quoted a rate of $66.75. Hard to beat that! If you can get it for your trip dates?

:7

PS: Don't worry about smoking! Almost all hotels in California have smoking/non smoking rooms. They couldn't afford not to...smoking may be declining but smokers are still 30% of the market.

I stayed at La Reve Hotel (800-835-7997), right near the San Vicente Inn. $95/night for a suite (fireplace, no view), roof top pool and gym. Underground parking was $12 additional - everything in walking distance. Also very quiet since it is on a side street!

Archived