Is Scruff Down

Poolboy21409
This topic is 4483 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Scruff wouldn't work for me from Saturday night until Monday afternoon- actually it would show me getting messages, but I couldn't get into the App. It was perpetually loading. Finally it worked for me for a few minutes and what I did was delete it and reinstall it from the App store. Now to do this without losing your data- you need to know the e-mail and the password you used to create your account. Since Monday, Scruff has become stuck about 4 times, and I've deleted and re-added it back without losing any of my previous data.

Rex

Rex

I didn't care much for scruff. I sold some therapeutic massages to about half a dozen guys on there but never met anyone else. Most guys here are just time wasters some will message you for a month but when it comes to meeting nothing. always an excuse for that day.

I was able to log in but also has been a total bust. A bunch of glib talking no action wanna bee's.

yup. If I just want to chat I have this board and facebook for that. it's like don't these people know what grindr and scruffs for?

Archived