Romann's new picture

Bosguy
This topic is 4484 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The new picture that Romann has as coverboy today is amazing. From his gorgeous blue eyes to his unique handsome looks and onto his amazing smile, it brings out the true Romann.

By the way, this is not a studio staged photo, it is simply a snapshot from a regular camera. Imagine what he looks like in person!!!!!!

Boston Bill

Great Pic!

Yep... R's new pic made my day as well. Plus, as BG implies it encapsulates Romann's personality perfectly... and his smile is as mischievous, as devilish, and yet as enigmatic as anything DaVinci could have created!

The only thing that I might add to BG's observations would be to imagine what it is like to experience the rest of him... and in all three dimensions!

Both BG and WG are correct. It is a great picture and really does capture Romann perfectly. I have certainly been lucky to experience the rest of him as well. My last time being just 2 days ago. Truly one of the best there is and an experience not to be missed. He has helped me get through a lot and besides the devilish, mischievous side, there is also a caring side that is truly remarkable.

And knowing the person who took the picture, it was a perfect combination of great subject, great artist with a camera. I have a picture of me taken by the photographer. It is the only picture of me I have ever liked of me in my entire life. And I see the picture every time I'm with my partner because it sits on his bedside table.

I must echo LBS when he says, "there is also a caring side that is truly remarkable"... While R can be assertive and tough as nails in a variety of ways, down deep he is indeed as compassionate and considerate as they come.

How interesting--I saw the picture and said to myself--I wonder why Romann posted that. I dont think it's particularly flattering at all. For one thing it looks washed out. Now before everyone jumps on me--I guess it's not a totally horrible picture. I've met Romann, and I'm not sure if it's possible for him to take a truly bad pic. But I've seen some non posed shots on his website that I liked ever so much better.

Rex

But I've seen some non posed shots on his website that I liked ever so much better.
As have I... and Rex... Not jumping on you at all... and I totally understand your point of view... but somehow the fact that the picture is not perfect... and yet deliverers the essence of the guy is what is so flattering about it... That's why I used the word enigmatic in my original posting in this thread... and referenced DaVince... Some things just can't be totally explained in words... Oh! ... and I think that there is some Chinese proverb about that as well!

How interesting--I saw the picture and said to myself--I wonder why Romann posted that...

When I saw that picture I thought "why would he post a picture that makes him look much older than he actually is?" It would not deter me from hiring him, but not the picture I would choose.

Archived