Any 411 on Andre Barclay?

MrBigTL
This topic is 4487 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him in December in Dallas. It was my first experience in a sling, and I had a great time. He's been living in Dallas off and on for a few years now, but he still travels frequently. Personality wise, he and I aren't a perfect match. But the boy knows how to fuck. I recommend him.

Andre is definitely not retired!! He is based out of Dallas, but travels extensively. I've spoken with him on the phone a number of times (most recently about ten days ago) to try to set up an appointment when he is next in Houston. I keep an eye on his travel schedule through M4RN and have promised myself an incall session at his hotel the next time he is in Houston. Our telephone conversations have been both professional and very friendly and I think that he would be great fun to know (in all ways)....

I'm never sure exactly what he looks like. I've seen some pictures where he looks chubbier than his main picture. I'd like to know which pictures are most current before possibly hiring him.

Gman

I think he looks stockier in his photos than in real life.

Archived