Apsara Massage in Montreal?

cheyenne10
This topic is 4490 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am going to be in Montreal next month and I am curious to visit this place. What kind of services do they offer?. Is this place any good? You can PM me. I would appreciate it. Thanks
They offer regular and "sensual" massage, along with an array of other services (facials? -- don't recall right now) which you can read about on their web site.

I've never tried regular massage; perhaps if you ask for that explicitly and emphasize you want someone with training, you will get someone who is good at it. Certainly the sensual masseurs I've tried were not particularly skilled.

How sensual the sensual massage gets depends very much on the masseur, and I know no way of finding out in advance other than personal recommendations from those who've been there. Unfortunately, their staff has a pretty high turnover rate, so recommendations for current staff are hard to come by.

The first time I tried them, I lucked into a wonderful guy who was very interactive; I went back to him quite a few times that summer. He was no longer working when I returned several months later, and the guys I tried (even the one who was gay -- not all of them are) were lackluster at best.

Lurkerspeaks has written (in the strip club forum, I believe) several times about his experiences there in more detail; do a search for his name and you should be able to find his posts.

Have a great time in Montreal, and be sure to report back.

It has been a couple of years since I visited Montreal and Apsara, but I was very impressed with them on previous visits. The first time I went, I got a "3 treatment" package of massage, body scrub and wrap. It lasted 2 1/2 hours and the price was very reasonable. The second time I opted for a "sensual" massage and the massage itself was good, and the "interaction" was nice as well. There would have been some anal penetration if I had had condoms with me. Ton is the salon owner. Tell him what you are looking for, how interactive you are seeking, and from my experience, he will help you choose someone compatible. Good luck to you.

I am going to be in Montreal next month and I am curious to visit this place. What kind of services do they offer?. Is this place any good? You can PM me. I would appreciate it. Thanks

Welcome Cheyenne to daddy's. Hope to be reading more posts from you.... What I like about Apsara is that you can select your own masseur. I went early to set up my appointment and looked over their portfolio, more than a dozen men to choose from. I selected one that was most my type. You can also just walk in and choose from those available... It was a full service sensual massage which took place in a private and very clean room. I was very satisfied and will return on my next trip. The masseur I selected was also available to come to my hotel.. Enjoy your time in Montreal.

Archived