Info please!

miaguy290
This topic is 4478 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I did hook up with them one time. Major mistake. That's what happens when I violate my role of only hiring based on good reviews here.

I got there at 11. The older guy was not there - only the younger guy. The older guy never showed up until about midnight. If there was an upside, I got more than an hour. When stuff finally happened, it was OK.

A lot more happened which I don't want to write on an open board. Email me for more details. I will say the entire scene was not pretty.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Although, it is for this reason I don't like 3-ways. (sniffle)

I rented the two of them a few years ago for an outcall. We agreed on 500 for the outcall. The place was a mess with clothes and food all over the whole place, floors, bathroom, bedroom. The bed had lube all over the bedsheet, frame, and floor. One of the guys came out (don't remember which one) who started fooling around with me. I asked the whereabouts of the other guy and the first one told me he should be coming. The second guy never showed up! But here's the clincher -- I was ready to pay the guy 300 for one but he said THE RATE FOR ONE GUY WAS 400!! What a scam and a scum...

Does anyone have any information or first hand experience with this duo?

Thanks!

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=210317

Archived