most expensiive massage

irishguybos
This topic is 4480 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sniff, sniff.

If the scent in his armpit (and ass) drove my erection to touch the ceiling, I'd pay just about anything to have a guy work just above my nose. Some guys know when they have the elixir of the gods. If only these ads could come with a scratch-n-sniff feature. Too bad Steve Jobs is gone, and he wasn't gay.

I gladly pay my favorite masseur, (RJmotivated.com) $350 for 90 minutes, but no one else does what he does -- it isn't just a massage (no sex, either). But to pay $350 an hour to a masseur, UNLESS I have a recommendation from someone I trust, is far too expensive, IMHO.

I think he is 'hot'...not 350 dollars hot, but still hot. Most of us have had much better and cheaper, but Sometimes as my mother used to say "You get what you pay for"

Really, that's what your mother says? On this site , I thought that's what most of us say.... :p

Archived