Thomas touch of bliss--411

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 4481 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've had a few excellent sessions with Thomas both with and without his partner Tim. I highly recommend them together or separate.

Thomas provides a real deep tissue massage (always uses a table) if that's what you want combined with an amazing erotic element in his tantric sessions. I was very sad when he and Tim moved away from Dallas. I've actually been meaning to contact Thomas to ask if he's planning to visit Dallas again any time soon.

By the way, Thomas also used to have many positive reviews on masseurfinder and/or massagem4m. So you might check there for additional info if I haven't convinced you to schedule with him.

Thomas - Touch of bliss

I've met with Thomas and his partner Tim on two occassion for four handed erotic massages and can't praise him/them enough. The massages were so relaxing I literally felt weak in the knees afterwards.

I totally agree with everything that tom1980 has posted. By all means book him/them for an amazing experience that you won't forget! :p

I too hired both Thomas and Tim when they were visiting Philly last year and it was their four handed tantric massage.

I would hire them again and again if they ever come back to Philly...and in my estimation Thomas is cuter and sexier than Tim.

Don't hesitate since I am sure he will book up quickly

I will jump in here guys and add my 2 cents.....one word...AMAZING massage, and the sweetest guys ever...Very professional, and an experience that you will not soon forget. Saw them when they were in LA...and a fellow poster just reported he saw them in NM...he had a wonderful experience as well. Good luck Lurker...they are the 'real deal'

I had a massage from Thomas last year, and liked it enough to go for the tandem with Tom and Tim. Excellent! Not all that erotic; they are more focused on giving a good massage than hitting the erogenous spots. They are delightful to converse with, and very good-looking, with trim, defined bodies. I'd definitely recommend them, though they are a tad expensive.

Archived