411 on Marcos - LA Rentboy

Billsboy4
This topic is 4504 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree, Marcos is extremely hot in the ad. He is on my short list for tonight in LA. I do not know him but am stuck between doing something with him or Mario who I requested information on a a separate thread. Hopefully someone in the know will comment back on both of them in the next few hours.

BVB,

OK. I'm waiting in the hotel bar and should be here in 15 minutes. I'm a little concerned that no-one knows him. Also he lists himself as str8 (which frankly I like) and these guys tend to be either very good or very bad. We will see. BTW, he is quite expensive.

BVB,

OK. I'm waiting in the hotel bar and should be here in 15 minutes. I'm a little concerned that no-one knows him. Also he lists himself as str8 (which frankly I like) and these guys tend to be either very good or very bad. We will see. BTW, he is quite expensive.

I will need details and pictures...LOL

Ho hum.....as all my encounters in LA have been. I'll post a review.

See I told you that I would wait up for you...soooo sorry it didn't go so well. As a native, this is somewhat typical of the LA scene. We will anxiously wait your review. Go to bed and get some sleep, things will look better in the morning...OR you could swing by Mickeys, why it is barely 10 pm and the those boys will be in full dance mode. Go have a drink, and get your mind off things...had I known, I would of gladly met you down there, we could of had some laughs for sure...

See I told you that I would wait up for you...soooo sorry it didn't go so well. As a native, this is somewhat typical of the LA scene. We will anxiously wait your review. Go to bed and get some sleep, things will look better in the morning...OR you could swing by Mickeys, why it is barely 10 pm and the those boys will be in full dance mode. Go have a drink, and get your mind off things...had I known, I would of gladly met you down there, we could of had some laughs for sure...

Come meet me in the bar at the W Hollywood. I'm there right now.

Damn EZE I just took some sleeping pills, and I am fading fast...But PLEASE...next time you are in LA..I will meet you anywhere, day or night. PROMISE...be well my friend, BVB

Ok. What a shame, I just ordered a bottle of Veuve. Next time I guess. I'm off to South Beach tomorrow where I can find something more reliable.

Hey EZE I sent you a PM...Sorry I pooped out so early, Next time you are in LA, do not hesitate to give me a holler, would love to meet and have some laughs...While in South Beach, head to Aventura and slide into 'Swinging Richards' it is not to be missed, great stripper bar, the boys are beyond hot, 20 something muscle boys and all very friendly, if that is your thing ....safe travels..BVB

See, you've already forgotten about it ;)

LOL. Yea!! I have already forgotten Marcos. Funny thing was that I was initially thinking about calling Mario, but when I went on Rentboy, Marcos looked hot and he was on-line "looking" at the time, so I went with him. In hindsight, I wish I had called Mario instead although there is no guarantee he would have been better. He has no reviews either.

Archived